[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (1 Viewer)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Marotta said we have 4 strikers, Del Piero, Amauri, Quagliarella and Iaquinta so I presume Ale and Quag are going to start this one.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Storari

Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Krasic-Aquilani-Melo-Pepe

Martinez-Quagliarella

I doubt we'll see Del Piero play from the start in this. Considering he played the 90 against Sturm.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Storari

Martinez-Quagliarella

I doubt we'll see Del Piero play from the start in this. Considering he played the 90 against Sturm.
Or, Del Piero will play for 60-70mins. And Martinez plays the rest.

Del Piero is a beast he can do it, we all know that.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm nervous, as always for the first game. How will we get on? How will the new players do?

Especially since the most exciting new signings haven't played a single minute yet.

As long as we just fucking win this, get spirits up. Get this show on the road. :weee:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very nervous but pumped up for this.

Would like to see a few of the new boys who haven.t got any game time yet play.

Bari away is always a tough game, I hope the lads are fired up, but keep their concentration and their cool.

I reckon Quags will start with DP up front.

Forza Juve.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Storari

Martinez-Quagliarella

Marchisio?

I can see this being a draw, especially because it's a completely new team with players who haven't played with each other yet.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
FINALLY life will be worth living again! not being able to see Juve every week is just torture.
:tup:

even though we don't have the best team in Seria A as claimed but some how i have this optimism that we will reach our goals this year with this team.. just give them a chance..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)