[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Melo should be starting this one alongside Marchisio.

I'm counting on De Ceglie and Motta a lot this season. I hope they don't choke and specially De Ceglie.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I'd rather an easy game for Juventus tbh.

After a shaky pre-season it would be nice to see us start on a strong foot.
Well I would like a 10-0 win too but I only expect an average victory so a great one would feel better and an average one wouldn't be a shock. Bari arn't an easy side when they're fresh. They drew with inter last season in the first game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter played poorly in that game, we should expect nothing but a victory against Bari. And thats aside from them not having Ranocchia or Bonucci anymore.

Its not being arrogant but really this team should be enough to beat Bari.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
For the sake of some of our pussy ass players, that seem to lose their morale really fast, lets win this.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
alright boys little more then 24 hours away. I am excited and very nervous at the same time. Last season my expectations were high this year I hope we got those stupid loses to lower table teams out of our system and start and end with a bang this season.

Mar 28, 2007
its good to have a good start in the league.. if you guys remember we won 4 matches in the row.. lazio, roma(both away) but in the end? but anyway.. thats history and we have to look forward.. 2010/2011 will be our year.. !!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hope I'll find a good stream tomorrow. It's my first time using them. My fucking Cable provider. :sergio:

Forza Juve. :flag4:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We will fight for 4'th, but I don't expect us to challenge Inter, Roma, or Milan.

We are lagging far behind Inter, and are still inferior to the 2 latter squads.

We will win around 20 games.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We will fight for 4'th, but I don't expect us to challenge Inter, Roma, or Milan.

We are lagging far behind Inter, and are still inferior to the 2 latter squads.

We will win around 20 games.
Fighting for the 4th contradicts all the other posts you made today. You have to be precise, are we fighting for the fourth or are we really mid-table strugglers? because as far as I know the Italian Serie A has more than EIGHT teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)