[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2007
Our only strikers for this game are God and Quag?
:lol:

I hope Ale won't look tired on Sunday...it will be his fourth match in one week (Milan, Primavera, Graz...Bari). It's too much.

But after this match we won't play for like two weeks because of the international break...so he'll get some rest. Delneri should have took him off yesterday after 80 mintues or something...and those 45 mintues vs. the primavera were also unnecessary

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
A delayed showing of the game will be on ESPN UK Monday. Its better than nothing hopefully i dont find out the result before i watch it.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
Amauri is out, we have DP only and Martinez with Lanzafame as a second forward. Hope Quag will join the team asap. What about Iaqinta?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
1-0 is more than enough to get a moral boost to the fans at the start of the season.
to the people who wish that we lose becuase we sold Diego, we are a team who make champions not the other way around

FORZA JUVE

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Storari
Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Aquilani - Marchisio - Pepe
Quagliarella - Del Piero​

2-0 for Juventus. :)

Mar 28, 2007
ok. i don't know where to post regarding juventus europa league news(man city and juventus in the same group).. can mods open a thread regarding juventus in 'Serie A' , Coppa Italia. Europa League..? just a suggestion.. :) cheers!

May 22, 2007
Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Krasic-Felipe Melo/Marchisio-Aquilani-Pepe
Quagliarella-Del Piero​

I never realised how Italian our team was. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)