Serie A: Atalanta vs Juventus [April 20 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2006
After this game I am thinking - where the hell are we going in the transfer market. We have 2 magicians in front, Iaquinta is always motivated on the bench, Palladino made a good impression - he is not that arrogant kid he used to be....
Middle of the park: Man EVERYONE, I repeat EVERYONE playing there was perfect. The Fact that Neddy was not the best this game tells it all. Nocerino must stay. Zanetti as well. Tiago too... everyone as I said is great.
Defense - these guys are only getting better. Stendardo was great as well- not a single wrong touch. Not ultra-class, but as Ranieri described it compact on the field.

I cannot believe what we have achieved today. We are back on track - might be a little early and I might be overwhelmed with emotions - but that is football, I guess and I am saying it AGAIN:
THIS IS THE JUVENTUS I WANT TO SEE. WE DON'T NEED MEDIUM QUALITY BACKUPS. WE NEED TO BUILD ONLY WITH OTHER GREAT CHAMPIONS, BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE IS AN OFFENCE TO THE PLAYERS WE ALREADY GOT.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i can't believe i slept through the match!!

oh well, it looks like it was a true ass beating and our captain came through today. he's been having an incredible season this year :tup:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Too bad.. Too freakin bad.. I was at work.. Didn't finish till an hour after the match ended. I am happy we won.. I am happy for ale.. But I am seriously disappointed I have missed it :(

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what a match...it was over before it started...brilliant attacking play, backline was impenetrable and the finishing was top-drawer...looked like the Juve of old...big up to Il Capitano and Trezegol, I thought he worked exceptionally hard today and provided wonderful assists to Ale.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am starting to think there is no real need for Flamini, wingers will be a better choice.
I was thinking the same but I`m not so sure now.

Let`s just say we`d have 4 of them.Flamini,Sissoko,Zanetti and Marchisio (I guess we`re going to sell/loan out Tiago and Nocerino.

We would play Serie A,Champions League and Coppa Italia.Our players will probably pick more injuries then this year and plus Zanetti is injury prone and getting old.Same goes for suspensions.Now,imagine we have 3 of them and at the start of the season someone get hard injury like Totti got that one yesterday.We`d have 2 players left and it would be hard for them to keep up the tempo and plus not to mention they could get suspension.Yeah,we could use Camo there but we don`t have any other quality winger to replace him on the right.

Of course,maybe our staff is planing to keep Nocerino and then we would not need that position but I don`t think it would be something smart to do.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
we don't need defensive Mathieu.we have Marchisio,Sissoko,Zanetti and Nocerino..we need top class playmaker..Secco go to market for playmaker and left back..
I know what you mean and I`d prefer someone like Diego but his contract expires this summer and he`ll probably end up here or maybe in Milan.

i doubt Milan is going to quality for CL so I think he`d chose us.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Very good win and a good start for a change. I have no words to describe Del Piero. Obviously man of the match. Trez impressed me too with 2 assists, but it's a shame he didnt score, he looked unhappy. Stendardo had a good game too. It took me 30 minutes to realise Chiellini wasn't playing :p

Also Ranieri made good changes today. 3rd place is good, but I still have hopes for the second spot. :ultra:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #378
    I was thinking the same but I`m not so sure now.

Let`s just say we`d have 4 of them.Flamini,Sissoko,Zanetti and Marchisio (I guess we`re going to sell/loan out Tiago and Nocerino.

We would play Serie A,Champions League and Coppa Italia.Our players will probably pick more injuries then this year and plus Zanetti is injury prone and getting old.Same goes for suspensions.Now,imagine we have 3 of them and at the start of the season someone get hard injury like Totti got that one yesterday.We`d have 2 players left and it would be hard for them to keep up the tempo and plus not to mention they could get suspension.Yeah,we could use Camo there but we don`t have any other quality winger to replace him on the right.

Of course,maybe our staff is planing to keep Nocerino and then we would not need that position but I don`t think it would be something smart to do.
    I have a feeling that Tiago will play with us next season, we actually need his experience in CL football.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I have a feeling that Tiago will play with us next season, we actually need his experience in CL football.
    Well I wouldn`t mind him since I like him as player but I highly doubt we`ll do that.

And if we`re going to get rid of him I`d swap him for Maxi.

I think we`ll sign either Lampard or Flamini even though I wouldn`t take any of them.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Well I wouldn`t mind him since I like him as player but I highly doubt we`ll do that.

And if we`re going to get rid of him I`d swap him for Maxi.

I think we`ll sign either Lampard or Flamini even though I wouldn`t take any of them.
    Maxi wont leave Atletico especially if they qualify for the CL.

But I would love to have Lampard here. I dont see why he's so disliked on this forum. A Sissoko-Lampard duo would work really well IMO. If his wages aren't too high I would gladly welcome him at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)