[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It also looks like Del Piero is saying it :D

You too are not a Juve fan but did you see how he chickened to call Alen a non fan?
Hey it's ok I only support Juve because of Ranieri anyway :lol2:

of course he won't say anything about Alen, who else would he go to to ask for them to give you a warning

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey it's ok I only support Juve because of Ranieri anyway :lol2:

of course he won't say anything about Alen, who else would he go to to ask for them to give you a warning
It's not only because of that just because Alen owns him in every reply he makes, he's just a chicken with a lot of muscles.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If one hates the methods of a manager, those that have not worked in the past, nobody can do anything about it. Like Rab stated, many people seem to flip flop on their opinions throughout the course of the season, which means that these people are simply a bunch of sheep. I will always be against the way Ranieri runs his teams, the way he "interacts" with the media, and just like I can't do anything about the way he fields the team, nobody else besides Ranieri can coerce my opinions to change.
:tup:

Very similar to my views of the Aberdeen coach. He's done OK, but I don't rate him at all and would happily get rid of him at the first opportunity.

Generally on this debate, what's the point in it? Almost everyone has stated what they think (repeatedly in many cases) and no-one is going to change their position based on the views of the other side.

It's boring and repetitive.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
agreed, however like I said before, everyone must agree that if we get rid of CR now we are likely to be completely screwed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
not to mention how he hacked into Nick's account over at xtratime....he is such a fucking tool
I make it my bussiness to know who hacks into what accounts in XT, and no, firstly its not a hacking, but someone creating another account with similar name, and secondly, no its NOT Jack :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I make it my bussiness to know who hacks into what accounts in XT, and no, firstly its not a hacking, but someone creating another account with similar name, and secondly, no its NOT Jack :p
Do you expect a pile of muscles with the brains of a chicken to understand what you just said? :lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'll assume he said that BS about you because he has been misled or missunderstood it, so now that he has been corrected, he perhaps will be kind enough to not repeat it again ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
'When the facts change, I change my mind'

- John Maynard Keynes

and I am not so sure about the flip/flop you are talking about, after the Inter game, even though we lost, nobody really had a go at Ranieri...it was in the initial part of the season where we were playing like absolute dogshit where people were concerned and angry
No, go check out who voted for Ranieri being fired in one of those poll threads. Many of the same people who wanted Ranieri out are now defending him, thus flip-flopping on their positions, showing to us that they just go with the flow and don't really have a real opinion whatsoever. These are what I call sheep.

The facts have not changed. Moreover, the Keynesian approach to world football has not really seemed to work in the past, so lets not use it now.

When Capello was in charge, people defended him and his tactics in the Champions League, thus why people hated the likes of Vinman. Well guess what, the bubble burst and we looked like clowns against Arsenal and Liverpool, making the heads of those who defended Capello explode. It's similar to how someone goes "postal"; showing up for work for 364 days with a smile on their face, then on day 365 deciding to blow everyones' brains out because they didn't stick up for themselves before.

Rab is 100% correct because many people here do not act rationally, unless you think joking around for 364 days prior to going insane is rational.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, go check out who voted for Ranieri being fired in one of those poll threads. Many of the same people who wanted Ranieri out are now defending him, thus flip-flopping on their positions, showing to us that they just go with the flow and don't really have a real opinion whatsoever. These are what I call sheep.

The facts have not changed. Moreover, the Keynesian approach to world football has not really seemed to work in the past, so lets not use it now.

When Capello was in charge, people defended him and his tactics in the Champions League, thus why people hated the likes of Vinman. Well guess what, the bubble burst and we looked like clowns against Arsenal and Liverpool, making the heads of those who defended Capello explode. It's similar to how someone goes "postal"; showing up for work for 364 days with a smile on their face, then on day 365 deciding to blow everyones' brains out because they didn't stick up for themselves before.

Rab is 100% correct because many people here do not act rationally, unless you think joking around for 364 days prior to going insane is rational.
I disagree, i'm afraid.
Many thought Amauri wasn't good enough and almost everyone thought that he's not great.
Should we still stick to that opinion we had back in July?

We realized that we were wrong (not me though, i always thought he was great :eyebrows:) and now we changed our mind.

That poll you're talking about was opened in a very tough time for Juve. We voted in affect. It happened at the beginning of the season, we weren't satisfied with the summer mercato and we thought that Ranieri and the board fucked up smthg in the summer and ruined our season. Time has shown to us that we were wrong, that it was just a short period of crisis and that Ranieri and the players are strong enough to make a strong comeback. After all we won 9 out of the last 10 matches in serie A and we won the CL group without a defeat after the crisis.

Now even if we fail to win on 2 or 3 straight matches i can guarantee you that you won't see the same reactions you saw in October because now we know that this team actually IS good.

Sticking to your own opinion, not admitting that you're wrong, keep saying that the white is black.....that's stubborness, it's not "having a real opinion" as you call it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)