[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah, let ranieri use another formation every game to show how versatile he can be.
i am tired of all these games where he grinds out the result instead of showing of like mumu-mourinho

since we lost only a few games and none of them showed that ranieri did not do something to avoid it´, i can see no obvious fault.

sure, the hobby football managers always know better ... but if you really want to know what it looks like when a coach has no clue how to change the course of a game watch our game in madrid.

schuster did not have any clue what to do and just threw some star after star on the pitch hoping it would have an impact, but completely without changing formations or tactics with it.
I daresay what is the need for change and flexibility when you are winning
virtual-I liked the mourinho diss btw (didnt get it at first)

now what i'm talking about is flexibility of opinion rather than flexibility of the coach's decisions. Having one opinion about every single game which is based on historical performances is very rigid imo. Andy mentioned that Ranieri is rigid coach and that is right, however that doesn't mean that he will do the same thing everytime as the accompanying circumstances and conditions will differ.
Its like saying well del piero was shit in 2002 that means he is shit today.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
truer words have never been spoken...but apparently you are an idiot/fanboy/not a true fan if you decide to change your opinion about something

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
virtual-I liked the mourinho diss btw (didnt get it at first)

now what i'm talking about is flexibility of opinion rather than flexibility of the coach's decisions. Having one opinion about every single game which is based on historical performances is very rigid imo. Andy mentioned that Ranieri is rigid coach and that is right, however that doesn't mean that he will do the same thing everytime as the accompanying circumstances and conditions will differ.
Its like saying well del piero was shit in 2002 that means he is shit today.
That's not the point, brother. Del Piero has proven his greatness, Ranieri has not. So you cannot compare them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)