[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Elvin the clown stopped cheering for the team after the 2-3 scoreline because the other two goals were not "real goals" & the team didnt need it.:rofl:

Yes it doesn't help lift moral & give the team an edge on goals scored!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Eℓvin;2214784 said:
Broken record. I want him to win us points... not fuckin bang poaches in 85+ minute. Get back to me when he does something of value... there are goals, and there are GOALS, real goals, when the team needs it. You understand what I'm saying, baldie?
:seven: So his goals only count if he scores the game winning goal now?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Froza Trez...well done boy.

Im still downloading the damn torrents so I can see the full match :sergio:

there has to be an easier way, I wish you could stream matches after they have been played.

uefa.com you can replay the games for CL, I wish we could do that for Seria A games.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eℓvin;2214784 said:
Broken record. I want him to win us points... not fuckin bang poaches in 85+ minute. Get back to me when he does something of value... there are goals, and there are GOALS, real goals, when the team needs it. You understand what I'm saying, baldie?
:howler:

Did you even watch this season's matches or you didn't when you saw that Del Piero won't play?

Juve-Napoli --Trez scored for 1:0
Juve-Bologna -- Trez scored for 1:0
Genoa-Juve -- Trez scored for 2:2

Who in Juve this year scored more "valuable" goals? Who?

Trez is scoring the goals. At 0:0, at 1:1 at 1:2 at 4:1. He's scoring them when it's a draw, when we're losing, when we're winning.
Which meaningless goals are you talking about? The one against Sampdoria? He came in as a sub 20 minutes before the end and he scored. He couldn't score earlier, when it was 0:0 because he didn't play.
Against Lazio? Was securing the win, at 0:1, meaningless? Were the goals against Napoli and Bologna meaningless? Was his 86th minute equalizer against Genoa (he came in as a sub in 82nd minute) meaningless?

Serie A, Trezeguet, started 6 matches, scored 6 goals. Played 578 minutes (goal every 96 minutes)

Now finally, SHUT UP!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Inter bitch gets only draw at home with Roma.
They play like shit.
I am more angry right now for giving for nothing points with Bologna and especially Napoli.
Again,they play like shit.
If we lose scudetto that will be only because ourselves and our silly mistakes,conceding goals in 93 minute and home defeat and not because of Inter.
That hurst much much more,giving a scudetto on a plate to a shit team with a psyhiatric case manager.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Yea,the guy gave Trez 7,5 cuz he smiled when he scored. And in Imobile rating said he got into game when sampdoria was dead(when Treze scored). Biased.

Trez rating should be: tried,did nothing in particular,scored a trademark goal when the game was dead. Congrats Treze on the record. 6,5
I didn't give Trez the rating because he smiled, and also...we were playing against atalanta, NOT sampdoria...At least make sure you know what you are trying to say in english before attempting to use english, and also, best to use the correct team names. Else your points become...nothing more than baltic balderdash.

Also, I thought he led the line very well indeed. He played his part in a solid victory...never giving up the cause, remaining alert throughtout, and finally equalling Sivori's record. A special day for King Trez. He did everything he was supposed to do, and made few blatant errors. As always he could have grabbed another goal perhaps, but bearing in mind that we won 2-5, he scored one and DID help to bring our midfielders into the final third, i don't see any reason to give him less than 7.5. Considering his lack of fist team consistent selection, wretched last season, injury issues over the last year or so, indeed, David is doing fine and dandy.

As for Immobile, there is no 'bias' involved, if I clearly state that our opponents were dead when he came on, but he looked very lively, and could have scored. That isn't bias. its opinion, mixed with fact.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
to matters other than defending myself against neo nazis...

Obviously, our fullbacks are our greatest weakness. Which any decent team will be trying to exploit when they meet us on the battle field. With Momo in attendence, and a free flowing attacking trio, we can still be fine in this regard, without those factors, we will continue to concede goals. Defensively we are grim. But I DO see potential for Caceres on the right flank...and sincerely hope that Ciro perseveres with him. SUrely tactical awareness and positioning can be coached, especially when our manager was one of the most uncompromizing and succesful defenders of his time. Grosso on the other hand, is, as others have said, a stop gap measure.

What are the chances of brining Criscito back? I like Gasperini but I hope Genoa get crunched this season, so Criscitio is more sure of returning to the fold in turin. Its obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of football that our major issues are at left and right back.

Caceres has exceptional pace, is very strong in the tackle, solid in the air and links up perfectly with Camo, but it so fucking raw...Grosso has a harder time on the left flank because Giovinco does very little, almost nothing, when it comes to agitating opposing attacks down that flank.

Priority for the transfer window will be a left back. And also, if Tiago is simply not getting any games, to sell him and bring another player in who can challenge for the trio of attacking midfield positions. The only place in there he would look okay, Tiago I mean, is Diego's spot...speaking of the brazillian, I think he is consistently one of our hardest working players, who is making Camo look just as good as Camo is making him look. They complement each other...at times, the short, quick passing between melo/diego/camo/giovino is sublime to watch. And its only going to get better with time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)