[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (6 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 14, 2004
:tup: +rep

You should be the official player rater in this forums.

Yea,the guy gave Trez 7,5 cuz he smiled when he scored. And in Imobile rating said he got into game when sampdoria was dead(when Treze scored). Biased.

Trez rating should be: tried,did nothing in particular,scored a trademark goal when the game was dead. Congrats Treze on the record. 6,5

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yea,the guy gave Trez 7,5 cuz he smiled when he scored. And in Imobile rating said he got into game when sampdoria was dead(when Treze scored). Biased.

Trez rating should be: tried,did nothing in particular,scored a trademark goal when the game was dead. Congrats Treze on the record. 6,5
+rep

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

I admit that was an exaggeration!

Trezegol 6,5

Immobile N/A

Other than that, fair ratings.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2214762 said:
Borriello was Serie A 2nd top scorer in 2007-08, Huntelaar scored 30+ goals in Holland -- you catch my drift. Numbers lie...
Word! Your words! 6 goals before january & no penalties!

Eℓvin;2108787 said:
I'll shut up for now and give him time till January. If he doesn't score more than 3 goals... I was right all along.
The number's certainly dont lie in this case.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Word! Your words! 6 goals before january & no penalties!

The number's certainly dont lie in this case.
Broken record. I want him to win us points... not fuckin bang poaches in 85+ minute. Get back to me when he does something of value... there are goals, and there are GOALS, real goals, when the team needs it. You understand what I'm saying, baldie?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2214784 said:
Broken record. I want him to win us points... not fuckin bang poaches in 85+ minute. Get back to me when he does something of value... there are goals, and there are GOALS, real goals, when the team needs it. You understand what I'm saying, baldie?
:howler:

So when he score's goals they offer nothing to the team? HILARIOUS!

Seriously,baldie is the best you got?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Eℓvin;2214762 said:
Borriello was Serie A 2nd top scorer in 2007-08, Huntelaar scored 30+ goals in Holland -- you catch my drift. Numbers lie...
I bet you wanked when DP scored 21 goals in 07/08 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)