[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (13 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
They had Siena V Juventus a few weeks ago. One HD pretty much gets the same deal as Setanta (shows home games from teams in the bottom half of the table) so you usually get games like Chievo V Roma, Parma V Siena etc.

They usually show at least one game a week, it all depends really, its FTA television, they're absolute cunts and treat their viewers with disrespect. So dont be surprised if they stop showing Serie A games all of a sudden. More of an incentive to get Pay TV.

JUVE V INTER will be on ESPN and Rai International. I am 100% sure of this.
Dang, I'll probably be in Byron Bay on the 5th, no foxtel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My GF's brother had the swine flu. It isn't that bad, hits you hard for a day then you start feeling better the next day. Basically if you catch it early on before the advanced stages (like death :shifty:) you should be OK. Get the meds quickly.

Aug 1, 2003
We have to do something about Serie A coverage in OZ. I'm getting screwed over here. SBS responded when I sent them an email to correct the fact that Juve is playing at the olimpico and not delle alpi, but didn't say anything about my "thank you for your coverage of Juventus games, hope to see more of it" sigh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)