[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (9 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This game is in Saturday night? I'm frigging pissed, the channel here isnt showing it despite being only Serie A game played then (but instead Ligue 1). Atleast I get if they choose other Serie A games in daytime Sunday games, but saturday night? Fucking annoying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Here there and everywhere. Been keeping myself pretty busy lately. Hows the business going bud? Wanna throw a free Simsung my way?
:D

Anth those things are shite.I saw some review website & the guys that have bought them are in big shit.Those phones explode.:lol:

Other than that im good,hopefully when things calm down we can catch up on msn?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:D

Anth those things are shite.I saw some review website & the guys that have bought them are in big shit.Those phones explode.:lol:

Other than that im good,hopefully when things calm down we can catch up on msn?
:lol: Standard Simsung.

Yeah my little operations come to an end in about a week... then we can bond.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously i think mayb in this game, we should not use the 4-2-3-1....because without gio, the 4-2-3-1 is imcomplete.....our squad lacks depth....BUT with only one striker, i think ciro will insist on using 4-2-3-1 with de ceglie in giovincos place (which is stupid)

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
seriously i think mayb in this game, we should not use the 4-2-3-1....because without gio, the 4-2-3-1 is imcomplete.....our squad lacks depth....BUT with only one striker, i think ciro will insist on using 4-2-3-1 with de ceglie in giovincos place (which is stupid)
Against Maccabi i think we were playing 4-4-1-1 specially when DC came in. cz while defending DC and Camo were behind the half line.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'v been to the game against Haifa. I didnt came here to post after the game cause I felt draind after it, maybe because I saw Juve for the first time live and it was very emotional but also maybe because I was very frustrated with how we played.
Not to mention seeing juve and no Alex, I felt like crying.

Anyway in this formation we are really Gio-dependent. I wanted to say that for a long time now, too bad I can only say it when he is injured.

The funny thing is he is much more appreciated here in Israel then in juve and and let me elaborate,
I wasnt online almost a day prior to the game so I was clueless about who's going to play, My dear friend ,who is on a lossing battle against gambling, half an hour before the match finally cracked and picked a winner ticket to place a bet and we saw that the odds against Juve suddenly went up. No need to say we freaked out, I know somthing is wrong but I could'nt know what, When I got to the stand and saw Tiago there streching and Gio nowhere to be found I know its going to be an ugly match.

Thats in my opinion the big downside to having an inexperienced coach, I couldnt belive this is the line up he was going to play, disaster writen all over it.

Without Gio we shouldn't go anywhere near this formation, but playing Diego behind a lone striker is even a bigger disaster.

Oh, and seeing Tiago play live is even more apolling then watching him play on TV. Such a useless player, It serves no purpose fielding him if only to have eleven players on the pitch.

Lets just hope Gio or Ale will step up and play otherwise I can't be very optimistic about this one.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I dont think that its fair or completely accurate to cast Tiago as a total failure as a footballer. Playing on the flank of a trident of attacking midfielders has NEVER BEEN his forte. It is a role which requires movement beyond his ken. The ONLY position where he has excelled in his career is in the middle of a trio of CENTRAL midfielders, as he was at Chelsea. a 4-3-3 would suit him. Camo does well on the flank of the attacking trident because he is naturally a winger. Gio also is fine on the wing...Tiago is NOT. With the 4-2-3-1 formation, to avoid becoming dangerously narrow and inviting the opposition to attack our less than robust fullbacks, its essential for the flanks of the 3 to give us width, else we become predictable and vulnerable. Adding width to such a system has never been Tiago's strengths, and it was a mistake by Ciro to use him as such. Bad for the team, bad for Tiago's confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)