[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
For the Aussies, this game is on at 6:30am on Setanta. Which sucks as I dont have it, so it will be a stream for me!!!!!

BTW

Atalanta 1 Juve 2
These 630am KOs are killing me...As I only sleep for between 5-6 hours Sunday-Thursday night...then fridays usually I drink heftily or ingragiate myself to vulnerable women, until I realize that my poetic lover routine is working too well, then retreat...slowly, surely, certainly...though I am cutting myself free from the abysmal amoral pattern which has emerged over the last 4 months since splitting from my long term nymph, who flew back to england to become an ephedrine addicted drunk skank. Huge loss eh...and now, she pleads for attention...well...what I was trying to assert was that saturday night/sunday morning is the ONLY night when I generally recuperate. and when Juve play at 630am, i am up until 3ish anyway, listening to the Mighty Gills by internet radio commentary, and then think fuk it...why not go all the way through...sleep at 830am up at midday...and dead for the next week.

No point moaning. I have no choice in this matter...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Setanta (in Australia) only have the rights to the home games of the bottom 10 teams on the Serie A table. So you get heaps of games featuring Chievo, Catania, Livorno, Bari etc. It's a stupid rule/law yes, but it is true.

And yeah I agree, Setanta's coverage is fucking horrible. So is ESPN and RAI as well for that matter. The best picture quality is on One HD. Crystal clear!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
These 630am KOs are killing me...As I only sleep for between 5-6 hours Sunday-Thursday night...then fridays usually I drink heftily or ingragiate myself to vulnerable women, until I realize that my poetic lover routine is working too well, then retreat...slowly, surely, certainly...though I am cutting myself free from the abysmal amoral pattern which has emerged over the last 4 months since splitting from my long term nymph, who flew back to england to become an ephedrine addicted drunk skank. Huge loss eh...and now, she pleads for attention...well...what I was trying to assert was that saturday night/sunday morning is the ONLY night when I generally recuperate. and when Juve play at 630am, i am up until 3ish anyway, listening to the Mighty Gills by internet radio commentary, and then think fuk it...why not go all the way through...sleep at 830am up at midday...and dead for the next week.

No point moaning. I have no choice in this matter...

Do you still speak to said skank?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
She had skanked me for a fakely tanned, muscular yankee 'playwright' who worked in her restaurant...whilst here in Melbourne...we split. Harshly, violently...then I remembered kissing her mother on the cheek, fixing her with my glare of integrity and saying 'DONT WORRY...whatever happens, i will look after your daughter'...and so, after much internal combat, I allowed her to stay with me until she was due to fly home, for her mother's wedding...A fiery period. Too much pain for me to see her as anything other than an Enemy...but I tried...as she attempted, sporadically to seduce me...still, when she left, it was heavy, for us both...i was left here with the maltese shitsu wolverine puppy, and she was now in nottingham, england, wailing about how much she missed us, wanted to come back...i went with Heart, told my Gandalf mind to go eat a bowl of fuck, and offered her the chance to return...then she ignored me for a week or two, started fucking her X boyfriend again, got back into the coke, the speed, nightly intense drinking...i cut contact. Then went on a mission of fucking without feeling, forsaking my own moral code which I had followed valiantly for 30 years...4 women, 4 months...and recently I stopped that bullshit. And then heard from The Girl...who is now living with her father, desperately depressed, split from her X...and becoming addicted to ephedrine and hard spirits which her father allows his good buddies to supply to her...we spoke a week ago. And I was angry at myself after for being so soft...but now, I am in a period, of working myself up to Cutting all Ties...of explaining that its impossible for me to even think of her, without the Hurt flaring up inside me, violently, bitterly...so, its for the best, for MY best...to leave her be. So...hopefully. NO I dont still speak to her. but as always...I am far more capable with matters of the mind, than of the heart.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL, I have to say weedguru I enjoy your posts more then anyone else in this forum. A seriously trippy writing style.

You dont need the slut, but still, if she ever comes around and you wanna get your end in, theres no harm in hittin' it. And then you can tell her to fuck off afterwards.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    I am totally missing this match, I need commentators.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Flu strikes down Atalanta

Friday 6 November, 2009

Seven Atalanta players will miss this weekend's match against Juventus, of which three are suffering from the flu.

The news couldn't have come at a worse time for Antonio Conte, as his side have lost their last two games in Serie A.

Conte will visit Ivan Radovanovic this morning to check on his recovery from twisted ankle.

However, of more concern are the conditions of three players who arrived at training yesterday with the flu.

Paolo Bianco, Gianpaolo Bellini and Maximiliano Pellegrino, all of whom are defenders, were sent home after showing the first symptoms of the virus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Is Doni one of those 7 players? Or shall we prepare ourselves for another 90 minutes of constant whining? :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Setanta (in Australia) only have the rights to the home games of the bottom 10 teams on the Serie A table. So you get heaps of games featuring Chievo, Catania, Livorno, Bari etc. It's a stupid rule/law yes, but it is true.

And yeah I agree, Setanta's coverage is fucking horrible. So is ESPN and RAI as well for that matter. The best picture quality is on One HD. Crystal clear!
    I have not seen one juve game on One HD yet. I've seen about 20 Bayern games and I've seen the Bari-Samp game about 5 times in the past week. How many Serie A games do they play a week? Like 1 and its always two shitty teams. They better play Juve - Inter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I have not seen one juve game on One HD yet. I've seen about 20 Bayern games and I've seen the Bari-Samp game about 5 times in the past week. How many Serie A games do they play a week? Like 1 and its always two shitty teams. They better play Juve - Inter.
    They had Siena V Juventus a few weeks ago. One HD pretty much gets the same deal as Setanta (shows home games from teams in the bottom half of the table)

This means you're more likely to see Juve (and Inter and Milan for that matter) on FTA television, if they're playing away from home against a team like Siena/Cagliari/Catania etc (as one hd MIGHT screen it).

They usually show at least one game a week, it all depends really, its FTA television, they're absolute cunts and treat their viewers with disrespect. So dont be surprised if they stop showing Serie A games all of a sudden. More of an incentive to get Pay TV.

JUVE V INTER will be on ESPN and Rai International. I am 100% sure of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)