[Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017] (3 Viewers)

fuck serie a

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• VAR

• Spinazzola

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look at the replay.

It hit his shoulder. Shoulder cannot be a hand ball offense.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I think for reference it should be noted that the handball offence is included for any part of the arm, all the way up to the delts/rotator cuff. The top of the arm is not the shoulder, but it's a very ambiguous area when you are trying to see where a football hits directly. Petagna's problem is that he's jumping up and moving that part of his body to block the ball (yes he has to move his arm too to do it) so the motion he makes is flinging his arm out and upwards like he is deliberately doing it. It's close enough to make either decision not at all a scandal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
3 obvious points here.

1 - We are mentally weak and the players looked nervous the moment we conceded. We need a bigger margin to kill games.

2 - The referees have no clue how to use VAR and look like amateurs. They probably will continue to do so as there are no clear rules and a high number of inconsistencies have shown up already.

3 - Spinazzola did well to try and help us by being largely at fault on both goals.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Where was the fucking VAR at Genoa-Inter when Inter get penalty?????Where was VAR when Bonucci started like a Ultimate Fight fighter?But we didn't deserved more.That's it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is 100% intent from Petagna to hit the ball. The question is whether it is the arm or the shoulder.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And to add to that, the ref really shouldn't be reviewing his own decision while he has 10 players around him screaming at him. It should be a third umpire who has fresh and impartial eyes.
That's how it's in Germany I believe. Its so much faster as well, partly because the ref doesn't have to run the length of the pitch and partly because the video ref has all the tools to replay and see different angles in a TV room compared to a tiny screen next to the dugout. This is the first season and it'll take a while for the refs and the league officials to get it right.
Hopefully that happens, instead of them sticking to a broken VAR system.

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
Why Max rested Sandro? We have international break coming and he will get a rest than as Luiz will play LB for Brazil. Asamoah gave nothing in attack.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
you know the answer.
Yeah but you shouldn't allow that thread opener to opens game threads.Bad luck is all he brings .Proved multiple times.Put JCK otherwise we are cursed.

- - - Updated - - -

Why Max rested Sandro? We have international break coming and he will get a rest than as Luiz will play LB for Brazil. Asamoah gave nothing in attack.
I asked that before the game.It's a part of his tinkering.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah but you shouldn't allow that thread opener to opens game threads.Bad luck is all he brings .Proved multiple times.Put JCK otherwise we are cursed.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked that before the game.It's a part of his tinkering.
:D

frick

Apr 4, 2010
To be fair Asamoah was actually one of the best player on the field up until the first half, at least for me. Got involved in the first goal too.

But then he became rubbish in the 2nd, as all of our players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We need to stop complaining or discussing about VAR. We drew the game because we were piss poor after our two goal lead and it's as simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2009
Also looking forward to parents(such as my case), explaining to children under 12 years, why is a goal been disallowed, 4 minutes after they have screamed their lungs off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)