[Serie A] Atalanta 1-0 Juventus [April 18th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm personally looking forward to the club management saying how many matches are left and continue to move the goal posts and refer to the project

I'm also waiting for the supporters of the management and the Sarri boys to chime in

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And brainless.
Once again Giorgio with the most needless foul, after which they almost scored from the free-kick and then they scored from the corner kick which followed after the free-kick.
The match was safely cruising to a 0:0. Atalanta wanted that result too. That's why this episode with Giorgio's brainless foul on Pasalic was so important.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Pirlo’s existence as manager makes this group of players play worse. At this point it can’t be any worse sticking Igor Tudor there and try to play some basic co-ordinated organised football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Atalanta is just a better side. And some of their players are better than ours. Gosens over Sandro, Muriel over Morata, De Roon, Pasilic, Pessina, et cetera. They have a lot of weapons and spirit. We subbed our only midfielder with grit and passion and brought on an 80M Euro blaze retard.

Sadly, I can us getting rid of Pirlo in the summer and bringing in Gasperini, which won't fix anything at all but would be too predictable.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Sadness. Ramsey should be on instead of Arthur, that turd is absolutely useless with his sideways passing. At least he can be sold for something.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And brainless.
Once again Giorgio with the most needless foul, after which they almost scored from the free-kick and then they scored from the corner kick which followed after the free-kick.
The match was safely cruising to a 0:0. Atalanta wanted that result too. That's why this episode with Giorgio's brainless foul on Pasalic was so important.
Meh, that's too far fetched imo. Chiellini's foul was stupid but Polak made the great save. What came after wasn't Chiellini's fault, it just happened, and it happened because we're fucking bad and we simply deserved it. I wouldn't even blame Sandro there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)