[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 Juventus [7th May, 2023 12:30 CEST] (1 Viewer)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Dusan getting a yellow because our players aren't allowed to score on extra-extra time that was solely given for the opposition

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So as bad as Max has managed this team in most poster's minds looks like a top 4 is in our hands to win/lose. The boring way he wants to play has produced results.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Really important 3 points, shit performance but I'll take it at this point.

Great for Iling to get his first, Dusan great finish and fantastic that he has 2 games in a row with goals.

Needs to continue now

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Extremely crucial win for the top 4 battle, nerve wrecking way to do it in but i will take it nonetheless, maybe a bit lucky at times, however it was a good show of pragmatism from the guys, i think they really needed a hard fought narrow victory like this for their morale.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I swear that every game where we're in the lead by full time it goes like this-

Fourth official: "Mister referee, how many minutes of extra time do you want me to show on the sign?"
Merda ref: "Yes."

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is Dusan yellow for his celebration putting the hand to his ear after he got racist chants from Atalanta supporter ?
This is the same as Lukaku 2nd yellow when played against us, right ? but FIGC annuled Lukaku yellow back then

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I swear that every game where we're in the lead by full time it goes like this-

Fourth official: "Mister referee, how many minutes of extra time do you want me to show on the sign?"
Merda ref: "Yes."
we tried to kill the time after the 80th minute so the added few minutes were deserved

anyway, +5 on milan, table does not look bad actually, especially considering our shit form recently

Aug 2, 2005

follows him to see how he reacts and give a yellow lol
I thought that silencing the fan gestures are booked with a yellow?
Dusan, after scoring, immediately did it.

I dont see much around this one, particularly.
Maybe the ref. Followed to say something like.. dont push far.. your first yellow is granted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)