[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 Juventus [7th May, 2023 12:30 CEST] (4 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Atalanta.png

London, United Kingdom Sun, May 7, 2023 at 11:30 BST
New Delhi, India Sun, May 7, 2023 at 16:00 IST
New York, USA Sun, May 7, 2023 at 06:30 EDT
San Francisco, USA Sun, May 7, 2023 at 03:30 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Sun, May 7, 2023 at 07:30 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We are totally out of form and this a must win game, just like the next one. Hard to be positive. Even guys like Danilo play like shit. Was hoping Pogba would have more playing time in this period of season, but can he stay fit?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I am going to need a cryo bath to prepare for this. I don't know if Insigne is using his but then again that will only reach my knees.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Atalanta Juve is usually a draw but it feels more like another loss. I would be extremely surprised should we get a win

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We are totally out of form and this a must win game
I don't see it as a must win. Cremonese and Empoli, and possible Udinese in the last round are the must wins. I think that we can survive with 1 point against Atalanta and Milan, and even with 0 points.
We have 5 pts advantage to Milan, Atalanta and Roma, with 15 pts to win till the end. If we win the three easy matches and win those 9 points, then all we'll need for top 4 is Milan and Roma not to win the last 5 and Atalanta not to win the last 4 matches.
If we do our job against the minnows, we're 99% sure of a top 4 finish imo. Especially considering the fact that Milan and Roma are still playing in Europe and they won't find it easy to rotate the squad and still win everything in Italy.

P.S: Unfortunately Allegri knows this too, so expect a horror performance from Juve in Bergamo.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #16
    I don't see it as a must win. Cremonese and Empoli, and possible Udinese in the last round are the must wins. I think that we can survive with 1 point against Atalanta and Milan, and even with 0 points.
    We have 5 pts advantage to Milan, Atalanta and Roma, with 15 pts to win till the end. If we win the three easy matches and win those 9 points, then all we'll need for top 4 is Milan and Roma not to win the last 5 and Atalanta not to win the last 4 matches.
    If we do our job against the minnows, we're 99% sure of a top 4 finish imo. Especially considering the fact that Milan and Roma are still playing in Europe and they won't find it easy to rotate the squad and still win everything in Italy.

P.S: Unfortunately Allegri knows this too, so expect a horror performance from Juve in Bergamo.
    I’ll take a terrible 1-0 victory here thankyouverymuch. If we need 3 points in the last game vs Udinese to make 4th place, we’ll probably bottle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)