[Serie A] Atalanta 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 8, 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Isla

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Rubinho

Caceres - Marrone - Peluso - De Ceglie

Padoin - Asamoah - Giach

Isla - Anelka - Giovinco

Why the eff would you play Anelka in there, when hes had attitude/family problems every time we summoned him at a crucial juncture, like the Bayern game weeks. He's got absolutely no future here, and instead Conte should play those who have had a lack of game time and have still remained committed, and give them a chance to play for their place on the team, like Matri, who deserves to be in that lineup much more than Anelka.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
3-5-2

------------------------Storari---------------
-----Barzagli-------Bonucci----------Caceres--
Isla----------------------------------------Peluso
-----------------Pirlo--------------------------
------Vidal------------------Marchisio----------
----------Quagliarella----------Matri---------------

Marrone, Giovinco & Giaccherini to come on at some point

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't see the 3511 coz of Pogba's absence, so maybe 352 with Gio-Matri/Quag, and Marrone in mid instead of defense. Really wanna see him play in midfield.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Pogba is suspended and Pirlo surely should get a rest also because of the Confed Cup. So I'd also like to see Marrone playing as a regista. Giac, Isla, Caceres and Quag/Gio should play too. And I could imagine that De Ceglie also gets a chance.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Storari, Peluso, Bonucci, Caceres, De Ceglie, Giac, Marrone, Marchisio, Isla, Giovinco, Quag/Matri

Heck, even let Asamoah play where I put Giac, finally see how he does in central midfield

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Antonio Conte has confirmed a 21-man squad for Wednesday’s 8.45pm kick-off with Atalanta at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia.

Missing out on the encounter - along with the suspended Paul Pogba - are Kwadwo Asamoah (first-grade femoral bicep tear), Andrea Barzagli (inflamed left Achilles tendon), Nicklas Bendtner (slight flexion contracture) and Gigi Buffon (inflamed left adductor tendon).

The full travelling party is as follows:

3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
18 Anelka
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
31 Branescu
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone

juventus.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Wow... All these injuries are from the Palermo game? It looks like they were carrying their injuries for weeks.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I hope Conte starts resting all the italian player that will like be playing in the Confederation: Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Marchisio, Pirlo

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seriously whats wrong with Isla? If he doesnt even play now... Even De Ceglie gets a chance and he is much worse!
Isla slid remarkably on his belly from one corner in the dressing room to the next during the spogliatoio-celebrations. I think we could utilize that next season.

If he could replicate that on the pitch, then someone would finally latch onto Asamoah's low crosses :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)