[Serie A] Atalanta 0-0 Juventus [1st October, 2023 18:00 CEST] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Very lucky to escape with the draw at the end too.

Disgusting and totally expected result and some of the worst football you’re likely to watch in any division/league/country around the world.

The management have made it known to all that we’ve lowered our standards and they’ve accepted this mediocrity, so I expect more of this trash for the foreseeable future.

To think about where we were only a few short years ago to this soulless, lifeless, limp and pathetic shell of a club we are now defies belief. All self inflicted too.
Completely agree

We didn't play anything close to football in that game at all. 11 players on the pitch with no idea what to do. Anti football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Szczesny : “A deserved draw against a strong team, at a certain point we understood that it was better not to lose it and we took home 1 point. We made a mistake in Sassuolo, where after a horrendous game at 2-2 we didn't accept the point here we are happy with a point. There is a lot to improve. "
This is coming from a guy who not only talks like a total loser but also looks like one too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I keep re-reading that Shitzney quote and expecting it to change. I really can't stomach that was uttered by a Juve player.

That's a statement that induces fans to stop watching this farce.
It’s an attitude backed up and endorsed not just by the coach but the management too. Little surprise our supposed “leaders” are parroting this bullshit loser talk as well. They’ve accepted we are a mid-table club happy to try make the top 4 every season. Nothing more.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fuck all these losers particularly Szczesny, Gatti and their patron saint. The former duo almost threw this “precious” point away by shambolic mistakes towards the end of the match while the latter came to Bergamo with no intention of getting a win. Not sure why he even played Chiesa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fuck all these losers particularly Szczesny, Gatti and their patron saint...
to be fair i think that any of these players would have said the same stuff after the match. it's jj's collective mindset now, i wouldn't single out any player

jj is such a letdown. i'm glad that i didn't spend a cent on this abomination for years. finished club with weak passengers at every position, from top to bottom.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuck all these losers particularly Szczesny, Gatti and their patron saint. The former duo almost threw this “precious” point away by shambolic mistakes towards the end of the match while the latter came to Bergamo with no intention of getting a win. Not sure why he even played Chiesa.
ALLEGRI

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I used to be of the opinion that I never wanted us to sell the club and leave the Agnelli/Exor ownership.

I have my doubts now. Johnny Boy doesn’t give a fuck and won’t spend a cent on this club anymore, we’ve been hit with the mediocre loser mentality from top to bottom by a complacent and ambition-less management and coach and now this disgusting mentality has seeped into our players big time. Bunch of overpaid twats.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is coming from a guy who not only talks like a total loser but also looks like one too.
Did you see that little smile and laugh when he spilled the ball and Koopmeiners luckily missed the follow up?

That attitude is seeping through the club at all levels. It’s all a big laugh and big joke to a lot of these overpaid pricks.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Watched the 2nd half and all I can say is that it was a blessing missing the 1st one. One of the most boring games of the year - Absolutely zero gameplan.

Chiesa had a great chance but instead of going to goal he controlled it with his back to goal and held the play.
Woj did great on Muriel FK but then had a blunder.
Locatelli was MOTM for me (at least 2nd half)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczesny : “A deserved draw against a strong team, at a certain point we understood that it was better not to lose it and we took home 1 point. We made a mistake in Sassuolo, where after a horrendous game at 2-2 we didn't accept the point here we are happy with a point. There is a lot to improve. "
I dont like his attitude. He is smiles and everything and I would accept it should he not blunder that often.
He did it at the start of last season too.

His save - Very nice save but it doesnt matter much when you spill a ball straight into an attacking player the move after that save.
Im still disappointed we didnt go for Vicario who IMO would have benched Woj in a season or two.
Carnesecchi - Too much room for improvement at the moment - Currently do not deserve a big interest as he is not a great GK but just a potential one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
2 points dropped towards scudetto, one gained towards top 4.
Scudetto dont be funny, even Allegri doesnt believe in it.
Top 4 - Possible since the league isnt that strong. We need to be the strongest of the weakest in order to achieve top 4.
Inter will win the league and I have no doubts about it.
Napoli and Milan will try to give a fight although I expect them to be way off.
Then we have Juve who need to overcome Lazio Roma and Atalanta - Not that much of a tough task.

Long story short - Our team isnt going to win the Scudetto this season and judging our current financial situation I`d add that we are not likely to win it next year as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t blame the players being passionless when this is the kind of message they get from the management. This loser mentality has already been instilled in their minds.
Allegri is the one to take most blame but he clearly isnt the only one.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's good to have so many objectives in one season.
We’re versatile, or to use a more fashionable term, eclectic.

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair i think that any of these players would have said the same stuff after the match. it's jj's collective mindset now, i wouldn't single out any player

jj is such a letdown. i'm glad that i didn't spend a cent on this abomination for years. finished club with weak passengers at every position, from top to bottom.
I singled them out because 1- they chose to talk like this especially after being entirely responsible for a loss a week ago, and 2- nearly doing it again towards the end of this game.
yeah I have my reasons.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

It's a combination of many things to be honest, partly that the Jj transformation, then letting go of Marotta, followed by a series of random decisions from Sarri (who is well known for this mentality) to the previous board and the current to re-hiring Allegri. In addition to that the continuous witch hunt from the federation, UEFA and the entire Italian media made us settle down and accept the status that they want us in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)