[Serie A] Atalanta 0-0 Juventus [1st October, 2023 18:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Missed it but totally expected result, pretty sure I have seen this match before. When I saw Vlahovic and Milik would be missing this match against a ‘direct rival’ for 4th place, expected Allegri to play for a draw.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good news: we didn’t lose

Bad news: we are as constipated as Rush Limbaugh on an Oxy bender weekend eating lots of cheese.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Szczesny : “A deserved draw against a strong team, at a certain point we understood that it was better not to lose it and we took home 1 point. We made a mistake in Sassuolo, where after a horrendous game at 2-2 we didn't accept the point here we are happy with a point. There is a lot to improve. "

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I believe we have largely accepted this team lacks ability as evidenced by fairly regular errant first touches, inconsistent accuracy of first time passes, difficulty retaining the ball under pressure etc.

We have accepted the team is poorly coached in possession of the ball, as shown by the poor spacing, the lack of a pattern in possession, lack of invention and ambition regarding off the ball runs.
At least we finally seem to have a fairly settled first 11 after 2+ years of Jihadball.

What is baffling is the sheer number of 50-50’s we lose on a consistent basis, even when the player we have going in should be favourite to win or we have 2 players on 1 opponent who still often gets away. It happened far too often today and shouldn’t be accepted.
At one point, they lumped a long ball to CDK against Bremer who should’ve been favourite, Bremer got brushed aside and then CDK was allowed to casually hold the ball up with no teammate initially in sight, when he was surrounded by 4 players.

The fitness excuse should now be eliminated with 1 game a week, it boils down to a simple lack of hunger and desire amongst weak minded individuals coached by a lifeless, lethargic fossil.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
A team on 1/10th of this squads wage bill is capable of playing this brand at least that way makes the upsets enjoyable.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Allegri is a cunt! My nephews under 13 team play more attractive football.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Szczesny : “A deserved draw against a strong team, at a certain point we understood that it was better not to lose it and we took home 1 point. We made a mistake in Sassuolo, where after a horrendous game at 2-2 we didn't accept the point here we are happy with a point. There is a lot to improve. "

Should have his contract terminated for this level of loser mentality.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very lucky to escape with the draw at the end too.

Disgusting and totally expected result and some of the worst football you’re likely to watch in any division/league/country around the world.

The management have made it known to all that we’ve lowered our standards and they’ve accepted this mediocrity, so I expect more of this trash for the foreseeable future.

To think about where we were only a few short years ago and compare it to this soulless, lifeless, limp and pathetic shell of a club we are now and it just defies belief. All self inflicted too. I think we are in for an even longer stretch of garbage than what we had to endure from 2007 to 2011.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mourinho:“I was watching Juve today, when Bremer got hurt and Allegri introduced Rugani, I thought you are lucky, Max. We do not have Smalling or Llorente for Thursday. It might be a miracle if we see one of them for the next game against Cagliari, but we’ll see.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Mourinho:“I was watching Juve today, when Bremer got hurt and Allegri introduced Rugani, I thought you are lucky, Max. We do not have Smalling or Llorente for Thursday. It might be a miracle if we see one of them for the next game against Cagliari, but we’ll see.
Was he being sarcastic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)