[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Are you kidding?! I've been waiting for an excuse to use this smilie since the new site came out. And this is just the thread to finally use it in!:

AS Roma = :toast:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
You are both wrong, but there is an awesome new smiley to use, as I will demonstrate its use in a sentence:

"Totti shits in a coffee can, while I shit in a :pumpkin: "

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RochemBeck said:
It is indeed normal to lose against the likes of Milan and Bayern Munich, however it is not normal for a team of Juventus' calibre to be played off the park by these clubs, no matter how you look at it. I think you have my thoughts confused, snoop...I'm not mad at the fact that we lost those matches, I'm extremely worried that we played like absolute crap and lost those matches. If we actually did not get played off the park by Milan and Bayern I obviously would not be as worried, however the fact remains that when we lose we lose badly and against the bigger sides, and this is not exactly good to see.
well,you should learn to accept defeats also,teams usualy lose when they are not at their form,which means logically will lose because of that.

I'm not living in any fantasy land snoop...I'm living in reality. And the reality is there are better clubs out there than Juventus, including Chelsea and Barcelona at the moment, and there are problems within our side that not many like to admit. And again, my qualms are not about the results, obviously, it's about how we performed in those specific matches. There is quite a difference, you know..
yeah I know that reality,on paper we are weaker,and the way they play ofcourse is better they way we do,I am talking about Barcelona,but still that doesn't mean we can't beat them,the thing you can't see Andy is that you underrate your team to hell,we are not that pathetic,when Juve plays it's best games,and when the players are in great form,nobody can stop Juventus.

Well, I would hope that a club that has five European Cups is a big team...if not, what does that mean for Juventus? :confused:
yeah right.I wonder what they did the last 15 to 20 years.if you will look at the far history Andy,I'm sorry,I can't help you..this is useless

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Padovano said:
You are both wrong, but there is an awesome new smiley to use, as I will demonstrate its use in a sentence:

"Totti shits in a coffee can, while I shit in a :pumpkin: "
You, sir, get rep points for using it in the form of a sentence. :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Tactics, what tactics? He played the way he normally plays and it worked out very well because quite frankly Juventus were incidentAL in the match, it was all about Roma.
I do not know if you watch tennis but a similar analogy will be watching Serena or Venus against an opponent in which they either serve and ace or play a forehand or back hand wide with their opponent just having to put the ball in play
It was all about how Roma were toothless in front and embarassing at the back

Until his goal, Nedved was totally invisible as were Zlatan and Trez

The guys i was impressed with were Emerson, who always seems to play that well against Roma, ( i wish he brought/brings his A game to every match especially against big teams as we need that kinda performance always, not just against Roma), Chellini , whom , payed the best i have seen him, Zambrotta who was very good at right back and provided a peach of a cross for Trez.

Now Capello had a chance to redeem himself in my eyes a bit, but what does he do? we are 4-0 with 15 minutes to go, penalty notwithstanding, he should have brought on then , Dp, Mutu and Kovac and still left Zlatan on the pitch, since he is suspended anyways.
But the guy is like a robot, too fixed , no room for elasticity and he brings on Mutu 2 minutes into injuty time, thats absolutely terrible management in my view

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
before the game I thought it'd be awesome if Nedved scores because I'd like to see that, and that Trezeguet will score to get more goals in Juve and make more records and if Zlatan would score because he had a weak couple of weeks scoring wise. My wish came true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)