Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (21 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol. I was afraid you were swayed to the dark side, and the forces of evil being marshalled by Amaurisimo, the degenerate owl, and to a lesser extent the cute dog who is not so cute :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was gonna say Ronaldo by looks but the name would go for CR but then Swag made me think twice...the head band gives it away:D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
looks like you want to keep talking like eleven year olds on some school yard for retard kids or something, so please go on with your cool insults.

i do not have to explain certain things in football to people who claim to have played so much football by themselves.

your coaches might have talked to you a lot, but obviously you never learned a thing from that.

ranieri prepared for the same thing that just happened to milan. oh wait, ancelotti used the same "tactic"

oh both must be crap and some kids (YOU) spitting with insults must be so much smarter then them

i am really tired of those immature bashing and always knowing better what the right tactic and substition is ...

i will go to bed now, because my char will wake me up at 8 o'clock while you will still be talking to yourself how good you would be as managers and how much you know . . .

surely, it is really injustice that mature people with a few brain cells more than you are football coaches and not you immature insulters and name callers who probably do not even have a proper job where you have even one person under your control/command

good night kids

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
looks like you want to keep talking like eleven year olds on some school yard for retard kids or something, so please go on with your cool insults.

i do not have to explain certain things in football to people who claim to have played so much football by themselves.

your coaches might have talked to you a lot, but obviously you never learned a thing from that.

ranieri prepared for the same thing that just happened to milan. oh wait, ancelotti used the same "tactic"

oh both must be crap and some kids (YOU) spitting with insults must be so much smarter then them

i am really tired of those immature bashing and always knowing better what the right tactic and substition is ...

i will go to bed now, because my char will wake me up at 8 o'clock while you will still be talking to yourself how good you would be as managers and how much you know . . .

surely, it is really injustice that mature people with a few brain cells more than you are football coaches and not you immature insulters and name callers who probably do not even have a proper job where you have even one person under your control/command

good night kids
Good night, have fun on Counterstrike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)