Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (21 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We never know what happened between them, Chiellini is probably not innocent, he keeps proving that he is no captain material. Sure he is a fighter and all, but no way can be a leader or an icon for a club.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have not seen serieA in a while and judging by this game I have not missed much. It is annoying that Milan is playing Juventus and you salivate over the quality of personnel but the managers decide to put Pato, Ronaldinho, Del Piero and Giovinco while the watching public has to endure the spectacle of watching Marchionni, Iaquinta (his goal notwithstanding), Poulsen, Ambrosini etc.

For SerieA to be competitive both teams have to get rid of their managers as the incompetence is staggering.

With 3 minutes to go and in a game Milan had to win to keep pressure on Inter, Senderos is thrown on. I find such decisions very hard to fathom, if they lost they still be ahead of us by a point so why not throw caution to the wind and try to win?

On the other hand playing against 10 men and even before that, a defence consisting of Flamini, Maldini, Favalli and Zambrotta should never be feared but thats what happens when you have Marchionni in your side and a strike force of Amauri and Iaquinta, not a creativity in sight, its either Camoranesi or nothing.

Inzaghi at 35 is asked to play as a lone striker at home against a side that has not won reportedly in 45 days.

Inter have only won 1 game since going out of champions league and they are just walking the league without being a particularly outstanding side because of Ancelotti and Ranieri in cahoots with the gross incompetence of those that are in charge of their transfer campaigns.

If those 2 are still in charge and if we still have the same people with out purse strings the i suggest saving a lot of aggro and disappointment and just hand over next season's scudetto to Inter

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Ranieri:
Asked whether he looked at the table before the match the coach answered: « I never look at the table. It will not be easy to keep Fiorentina away but I look at who is in front if us and I still believe we can catch up with Milan rather then defend the third place from Fiorentina’s attack».

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gigli:
Juventus prsident Giovanni Cobolli Gigli seemed satisfied with performance and a bit less with the result: «I think the match was played well by Juve who showed pride and who created more occasions then Milan. We except the draw but I think we deserved even a 2-1. I am satisfied but I want to be clear: this is the sort of performance Juventus should always have. I think we must be optimistic. Juventus plays better against the bigger teams. Only against Inter we played less well in the second half. Now we still have three matches to play and our objective is to qualify for the Champiuons League. The second place is now more difficult but today we showed that we are not inferior to Milan. In the next matches against Atalanta, Siena and Lazio we can earn at least 7 points which I sincerely hope will be 9 at the end»

Who EVER said we were inferior to these 40 year olds?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have not seen serieA in a while and judging by this game I have not missed much.

Inter have only won 1 game since going out of champions league and they are just walking the league without being a particularly outstanding side because of Ancelotti and Ranieri in cahoots with the gross incompetence of those that are in charge of their transfer campaigns.

:cry: waaah waaah

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Who EVER said we were inferior to these 40 year olds?
I almost wish Milan would get a proper boost and get back on their feet, if only to make it absolutely obvious how far behind we are what we're supposed to be.

Not inferior to a club that's had its worst season in a decade and been a joke in midtable all year. Great stuff.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007

If those 2 are still in charge and if we still have the same people with out purse strings the i suggest saving a lot of aggro and disappointment and just hand over next season's scudetto to Inter

What are you talking about?

Inter 2 - 0 Fiorentina
Inter 3 - 0 Reggina
Udinese 0 - 1 Inter

Inter 2 - 2 Palermo
Juventus 1 - 1 Inter Milan
Napoli 1 - 0 Inter Milan
Inter 2 - 0 Lazio Roma
Chievo 2 - 2 Inter

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Allow me to add, in Italy, beating bottom-table teams is much harder than beating other teams

It's been a problem for juve and milan last 2 seasons, but we play well against strong teams (except the last inter game)

while on the other hand, Inter (as a regular team with much money, calciopoli and a good manager) they beat small teams easily, but see how embaressing they are in the UCL

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who's gonna be our LB if De Ceglie's injury is more serious?
You guys think he'll play Grygera there or maybe Chiellini at LB with Legro-Mallberg CB.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what's the status of Paolo's injury...and yea I think Grygo will be given a go at LB, with Zebina or Mellberg slotting in at RB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)