Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (15 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Nice, I predicted a draw and it finished 1-1. I just can't understand why the hell we didn't attack the last 10 minutes? Milan were 1 man down and it looked like we only wasted time the last minutes to catch a draw. How stupid of Ranieri.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Good game, nice result. I knew my boys will fight for this game no matter how hard Ranieri ruins everything, for that reason I predicted a draw before the game, at times like these, if they kept playing like the previous matches, it could end up in a tragic way.

Now please fire this Ranieri ass right now!!
And people, you expected 3:0, 4:0, 5:0, 6:1 or any other humiliating result because we suck and Milan were going for a revenge.
Now you're disappointed with the draw.

Anyway, i understand your anger for Ranieri and i accept the critics there. But the players did very well, i think they deserve praises.
covered pretty much everything I would have said, :tup: :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
glad that we goty a draw....we cant afford to lose that 3rd spot...

but it have could be worse....ranieri oh my god........ whas with him??

Im starting to think that he has some problems really....

IM just tired of seeing his loser face....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1- Not starting Ale and Giovinco was beyond retardation like I said.
:tup:

2- Not using your 3rd subs when Milan are one man down and we are 4 points behind them is something you can't really describe but feel disgusted.

3- Playing for a draw when the 2nd place was our place until couple of weeks ago. Man, that's like giving up your little child and not caring. Ranieri did the same tonight.
Partly agree. The players didn't go for a draw, they just couldn't do more in the end. Ranieri, though, it was obvious that he was satisfied with a draw.

4- Introducing Ale last 14min and not introducing Giovinco. Sad, very sad.
At least he introduced Ale. At one point i thought Tiago was gonna be the 2nd sub.

Buffon 6.5

Grygera 7
Legro 6
Chiellini 6
De Ceglie 6

Zanetti 5.5
Poulsen 7
Marchionni 5.5
Camoranesi 4.5

Amauri 5
Iaquinta 6
I only disagree about Camoranesi. You can't give such a low rate to someone who assisted the only goal and created a mega chance for that donkey who played LM tonight. I feel Camo was one of our better players.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

Partly agree. The players didn't go for a draw, they just couldn't do more in the end. Ranieri, though, it was obvious that he was satisfied with a draw.

At least he introduced Ale. At one point i thought Tiago was gonna be the 2nd sub.

I only disagree about Camoranesi. You can't give such a low rate to someone who assisted the only goal and created a mega chance for that donkey who played LM tonight. I feel Camo was one of our better players.
Camoranesi was good today not his best of course.....

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #615
    It was indeed, but our players had no legs in the end to run and do something. In the last 10 minutes we physically couldn't do it.
    That's the only reason why i don't blame them for not pushing harder. If the match lasted 10 more minutes, at least 2 of our player would have dropped dead on the pitch.
    That's no excuse. We had all the space there is. Marchionni did absolutely nothing all game and we had one more substitution at hand. The players on the field couldn't do it, others on the bench can do it.

It was so annoying when Del Piero received the ball and moved to the top and there was no one to help him. He looked back and passed to DONKEY which in return stopped the ball. If he can't run he could have at least hoofed it back to Del Piero.

De Ceglie was very good today !!!!
    Until Kaka broke him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Okay... Ranieri is much more stupid than we ever thought! he doesn't know that he's allowed to use a 3rd substitution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)