Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (9 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Send in Giovinco and Camoranesi on the wings, Amauri in the center and they are as good as dead. With Maldini and Favalli in one side of the pitch and Chiellini - Legro on the other they got no chance whatsoever. Afterall, this is a win-win situation if Marcello is right, but i think those guys in black and white would never accept loosing against meelaan. Amauri to do the job.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm loving the BLOOMing around here, absolutely loving it... Perhaps this is the first time I'm smiling with anything related to Juventus since the forgettable match last sunday...

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
icεmαή;1978040 said:
For you its free Albert, if you watch this match live... but then this is a night match and I'm sure you'll miss it :D
I have my Final year dissertation court , so yes i think i'm going to miss this midnight match , i still want my Flag though :( :D

Marceℓℓo;1978067 said:
The media say that Ranieri will most probably immediately be fired if we lose against Milan.

I still want to K.A.R(Kill All Rats) though.BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Forza Juve!

good news , nahh i want him to be fired after this match , you conclude ? :p

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
:analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
:analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:
Marchisio was the man of this match he owned them so fuckin hard!!!

Grande Marchisio !!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)