Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (8 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We are gonna rape Milan... yup, you heard it right, we are gonna rape Meelan... In the immortal words of the great Sheik, lets assrape these bitches... Now get some flags flying folks...:theflag: :flag3: :theflag: :flag3: :theflag: :flag3: :theflag: :flag3: :theflag: :flag3: :theflag: :flag3: :theflag:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
:theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
For you its free Albert, if you watch this match live... but then this is a night match and I'm sure you'll miss it :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Geez, according to Gazzetta Milan will have Maldini-Favalli in defense, and the scarry part is that even those dinosaurs are better than our expected CB pair Ariaudo-Legro.
Giorgio has to come back for this match.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Marchisio's back for this one, isn't he?

Camoranesi - Marchisio - Poulsen - DC
Amauri - Del Piero

This is the best "realistic" formation I can think of.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchisio's back for this one, isn't he?

Camoranesi - Marchisio - Poulsen - DC
Amauri - Del Piero

This is the best "realistic" formation I can think of.
There is a big chance that Molinaro won't make it. In that case we'll be forced to play De Ceglie at the back and Giovinco in ML.

That's if Ranieri won't come up with another brilliant idea to play 4-3-3.

Gazzetta still has Marchisio in the injured list, btw.
According to them it's:
Buffon
Grygera-Ariaudo-Legro-De Ceglie :wallbang:
Camoranesi-Poulsen-Zanetti-Giovinco
Amauri-Del Piero​

But i expect many changes depending on how fast will Chiellini, Molinaro and even Marchisio get fit.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
There is a big chance that Molinaro won't make it. In that case we'll be forced to play De Ceglie at the back and Giovinco in ML.

That's if Ranieri won't come up with another brilliant idea to play 4-3-3.

Gazzetta still has Marchisio in the injured list, btw.
According to them it's:
Buffon
Grygera-Ariaudo-Legro-De Ceglie :wallbang:
Camoranesi-Poulsen-Zanetti-Giovinco
Amauri-Del Piero​

But i expect many changes depending on how fast will Chiellini, Molinaro and even Marchisio get fit.
More than anything, I think it's imperative that we have pace in midfield to counter attack effectively. Last game, the trio of Marchisio, Sissoko and De Ceglie were superb.

Another option is Zebina as RB and Grygera on LB. De Ceglie in midfield.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
The media say that Ranieri will most probably immediately be fired if we lose against Milan.

I still want to K.A.R(Kill All Rats) though.BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Forza Juve!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I remember the last Juve - Milan thread well. It was full of bloom. The blooming was exceptional, and so was the actual game.
We badly need to win this and I don't care if we keep Ranieri for a bit longer as a result. I agree with Marcello, we try and play "creativity" in our mids like ballerina instead of Poulsen we will expose our joke of a defense.
Amauri to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)