Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (11 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This will probably be the last big match in Maldini's and Nedved's careers, eh?
Nedved's last big match was the 1-1 inter draw .. he's suspended for this one .. just hope we don't play our last match of the season with an empty stadium :cry:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nedved's last big match was the 1-1 inter draw .. he's suspended for this one .. just hope we don't play our last match of the season with an empty stadium :cry:
Really? Suspended?

Shit. As much as i'd like to see Seba (but Ranieri will play De Ceglie as ML anyway), i wanted to watch Nedved for the last time playing against Milan.

Damn, Nedved missed what was going to be the most important match in his career and he'll miss what was going to be the last big match in his career. Both times against Milan. :cry:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I respect inzaghi the most of that bunch of posers...because he never complains and reply with lots of goals.... not to mention he has proved to be lethal in front of the goal.

He is a good player.

We need tyo start winning... dont know how the will do that but we need those points!! we need them more than ever!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My dad will have bragging rights until next year, and that is because Milan will win this one 3-1. Believe me, it could be worse.

If Giovinco plays, and Crappo Ruinieri gets his tactics right, we might get something out of this game. However, these are 2 very big and improbable ifs.

Jan 22, 2009
Mellberg and Nedved are squalificati for 1 game. According to gazzeta we will start with Ariaudo & Legro as CBs, with Chiellini on the bench. Gio to start it..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Grygera Ariaudo Legro Molinaro

Kind of hard to express my feelings now, for the most important game of the season for me. I ve always knew we couldnt compete with Inter and when the rest of you wanted Milan to beat Inter, i was only thinking about this match and the fact that we were so going to regret this. Our position is already as bad as it may be, but losing Neddy and Mellberg at this point is... i ll try with smilies

:shocked::stress: :mute: :superhapp :lol2: :lol: :rofl2: :drool: :depressed :moan: :scared: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :inter: :( :andy2: :andy: :wallbang: :wallbang: :burke:

I think, that would be wiser for me not to watch this match...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)