[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (3 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How the $#@! did we go from one of the best midfields in history to this? Also, in general, why are there so many gay looking people in milan?
Well,we only sell if some players asked for.Unfortunately,Vidal and Pogba asked so as a good gentleman club we accepted their will especially Vidal's for a fearful amount of 37 mil.eur.....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Both teams looked fairly dynamic, but Dybala's loss almost crippled us in a shockingly visible manner. While it's obvious to everyone that the midfield is our weakness, but really it's the manner of the midfield play that is going to stretch us this season. The inability to hold the ball. The inability to distribute it. And most importantly, the gaps that are left wide open. Khedira has been shocking off late. Pjanic needs to up his game drastically. These two deserve a lot of criticism tonight. Bonnucci too. Other than that everybody else did OK as far as their roles on the pitch go.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
How come? No loss feels worse than a loss against Milan. It's the worst feeling ever.
I had a feeling before the match how the media kept talking about how it was the last juve-milan of the Berlusconi Galliani era and then the BS call happened and I just had a feeling someone wasnt going to let this era end with less than a win for Milan. Thats why I wasnt so upset. The annoying part now is Milan fans bring up gol di Muntari and how this is payback. Lmao. Fucking losers.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can win the Serie A and lose all the derbies with all the so called rivals i'm fine with that, trolling at its best :D
I believe Allegri's Milan won the scudetto that way. The scudetto is won against the minnows.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I would say 20 % of the male population here is gay. Loads of gays and trannies coming from all over Europe to study and work in fashion etc.
Last time I was in Napoli, my wife and I played the game of "Neapolitan or gay?" We were unsure with how well we scored at that.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
What a disgrace from Milan Players to surround referee like that. And then we are not hear anything about this controversy from media

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The return!

This is what we are waiting for, the team will become WOW once he returns, that second he returns it will be a total turnover. The immediate effect, all the strength we heard about will all of a sudden appear. I can't wait to see Marchisio and Pjanic during the times of trouble how they will turn things around.
:lol:

I miss Pogba, we sold him for peanuts compared to what he's worth for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we have a big problem (since Conte) with shooting from the distance. either we're fecking 3meters away from the goalie or we don't try at all.
We're like Barca except all our goals are like ice hockey rebounds.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well it is extremely true that we are lacking energy in midfield. Let's not bash Khedira, Pjanic, and Hernanes. They all have qualities that make them useful to the team. However, it is true that they lack the physical abilities of the players that we lost (Vidal & Pogba) and in today's game, speed and muscles are extremely important compared to the old days.

The only four midfielders that can offer such level of energy are:
Marchisio (high frequency of injuries)
Sturaro (although not juve quality)
Cuadrado (although not his usual position)
Lemina

I honestly think that Lemina needs to start whenever possible. He is in the mold of a modern midfielder (strong, fast, technically sound, can defend and attack). The three midfielders that started yesterday are too soft and one dimensional.

Let's not panic. We are just 1 or 2 signings away from a great midfield again. (Matuidi, Veratti, Witsel etc.) Until we sign them, we just have to pray that Allegri makes the right midfield selection. And that is having at at least one of Lemina, Marchisio, Sturaro, or Cuadrado in the center of the park in every game.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
what a shit game :sergio:

fucking ref :sergio:

It worries me that we can't create even a half chance for Higuain in 2 matches now... few other matches too

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Clear as day that it is the midfield where we're losing these games or getting ugly wins.

We can't field Hernanes Pjanic and Khedira at the same time. There does need to be a Lemina or Sturaro in there to add a bit of steel. It's definitely time for Khedira to sit out a few weeks, he's been anonymous for the best part of 2 months now and he's not a player we can rely upon. Seeing this juventus really does show how badly we needed matuidi in the summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)