[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Jun 6, 2015
Galiani and his retarded son celebrating the "right" decision" of Rizzoli like thy just won the CL.Fucking retards.
They haven't had many positives in the last couple of seasons though so I'd say it's quite understandable to go little overboard with the celebrations.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for the team and the league. You too as a fan.
No.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm already over this. :lol: That Pjanic goal was pure BS on the refs part and pretty much knew how the rest of the match was gonna go.
Ecactly.I was also expecting that referee shit to whistle a red for some of our players like he did to Khedira last year against Torino.Best Italian referee....Lol give me a break.....

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5406939 said:

Nothing to talk about, the refere BEHIND the goal made this decision, well technically not him but his opinion on the situation was vital, what a fucking disgrace :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Hahaha Let the ref with the absolute worst position to see an offside decide. Nice work

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
easy there, hon, what's with the attitude?

you guys are like horny, unstable bitches after a loss - so much whining and bitching, it's fucking embarrassing.

it's not like one loss will change anything - what, you think freacking Napoli or Roma will win the scudetto now?
The fact remains that we lost twice against better teams and we're still in October. The reason we are still on top of the table is because the rest of the league sucks not because we are good. It is actually a fact that we are a weaker team this season.

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't had many positives in the last couple of seasons though so I'd say it's quite understandable to go little overboard with the celebrations.

- - - Updated - - -

No.
Just wait and see.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not worried about this loss. I was almost certain we would lose this one way or another. It had to happen after 4 years lol.
We'll fuck them in Supercoppa and enjoy Donnamadonna's tears once again.

PS Thank God there' midweek.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You know there's something terribly wrong with the midfield when Hernanes was our best midfielder on the night. Not that he had a great game or anything, but he was better than Pjanic and Khedira, who were awful.

Really worried about our midfield situation.
:agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It is actually a fact that we are a weaker team this season.
Don't agree that this is a fact. We are not clicking yet, this is a fact. Midfield is having huge problems, this is also a fact. But in my opinion the verdict is still out on this team. It remains to be seen whether or not our problems can be sorted out, and I'll reserve my judgement until I see where we are around christmas and in the crucial months coming after that. We brought in so many new faces and it does take time to gel.

Midfield is not working properly at all, though (so far), I definitely agree with that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know there's something terribly wrong with the midfield when Hernanes was our best midfielder on the night. Not that he had a great game or anything, but he was better than Pjanic and Khedira, who were awful.

Really worried about our midfield situation.
:agree:, a guy who was going to Genoa was our best mid. Unbelievable.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Benatia, Khedira, Dani and to some extent Pjanic were really bad. Hernanes was actually decent.

Allegri wasn't expecting Dybala injury early on, and that changed everything, including how we sucked in midfield because Dybala helps a lot in that department when playing. He gambled with Cuad again, which didn't work this time. Would have liked to see Kean instead of Mandzu.

Game should have been a draw. One lucky strike on target sealed it.

Nothing to worry about. Bring on next game.
Yeah .Sampdoria and then Garbage town boys without Dybala.Pretty nice.... .And that two matches at least.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The fact remains that we lost twice against better teams and we're still in October. The reason we are still on top of the table is because the rest of the league sucks not because we are good. It is actually a fact that we are a weaker team this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wait and see.
Better teams? You mean Inter and Milan? .... LOL

Yes, you are weaker - in two years you went from Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal in midfield to whoever it is you are fielding today. This being said, Juve is still head and shoulders above any team in Serie A and will still win the scudetto without a care in the world.

If people are using these Serie A games to gauge the team's readiness and chances in the CL and that's the reason for this spike in estrogen levels around here, then they should re-calibrate their expectations and stop flying in the clouds.

None of this is an excuse, however, for how some people are reacting and acting after meaningless losses like the one today. I am not saying people should be happy or not be critical to their team but the bitching, overreaction and insults after a low is telling for who a person is, in the end of the day.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't agree that this is a fact. We are not clicking yet, this is a fact. Midfield is having huge problems, this is also a fact. But in my opinion the verdict is still out on this team. It remains to be seen whether or not our problems can be sorted out, and I'll reserve my judgement until I see where we are around christmas and in the crucial months coming after that. We brought in so many new faces and it does take time to gel.

Midfield is not working properly at all, though (so far), I definitely agree with that.
Clicking? You most probably mean gelling.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
easy there, hon, what's with the attitude?

you guys are like horny, unstable bitches after a loss - so much whining and bitching, it's $#@!ing embarrassing.

it's not like one loss will change anything - what, you think freacking Napoli or Roma will win the scudetto now?

No,we are afraid of Milan .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Better teams? You mean Inter and Milan? .... LOL

Yes, you are weaker - in two years you went from Pirlo, Pogbe, Vidal in midfield to whoever it is you are fielding today. This being said, Juve is still head and shoulders above any team in Serie A and will still win the scudetto without a care in the world.

If people are using these Serie A games to gauge the team's readiness and chances in the CL and that's the reason for this spike in estrogen levels around here, then they should re-calibrate their expectations and stop flying in the clouds.

None of this is an excuse, however, for how some people are reacting and acting after meaningless losses like the one today. I am not saying people should be happy or not be critical to their team but the bitching, overreaction and insults after a low is telling for who a person is, in the end of the day.
Better teams not better than Juve, better teams as in teams that are better than the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)