[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What a shit game. Still don't know what that goal was disallowed for, poli with an intentional hand ball.

We should've been better but we also used up a lot of energy in the CL game. We won't have Dybala for a while, Marchisio needs to start next match. Khedira has been woeful last few matches. I think it's time for us to try something a little different.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everything I dislike about Pjanic was seen today, exactly everything. He did a great effort in showing all his weaknesses, especially his choking excellence.
The kind of performance i seen several times before that made me post how he is just 30 procent of an overall package go to guy like Pogba was for us. Pjanic just gives up, doesn't even try in most situations, add to being so lethargic and soft that you see a ball coming to him a mile away and he has no idea he is supposed to shield it and be prepared for the challenge. Pathetic all around.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
pussies is all i have to say, Khedira is pathetic, Pjanic doesnt give us anything so far, Hernanes is just Hernanes. Our whole attacking plan is Alex Sandro or Dani cross. PATHETIC.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
What a shitshow. As I already said in the live thread.. our midfield is horrible! It was horrible today and it has been for most of the season. Pjanic is not helping us too much so far. He is non-existent most of the time. Dybala is the only player who can sometimes actually bridge the gap between midfield and attack by himself. But that's not enough. Now that he is out, nothing works. This system doesn't work without a proper B2B player. We had Vidal and Pogba, 2 of the very best. But now that they are gone, nothing works. We are so limited it's scary. It was not just a bad game. This 352 system does not work with our players. Marchisio (if 100% fit) will definitely help a little, but it won't change too much. He is still not the solution. We HAVE TO change the system with our set of players. Allegri has to realize that... soon!
What do you guys think?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
After Milan scored, I expected us to create a lot of chances (while taking more risks). In the end we created little and took the same risks because we kept losing the ball. We brought on Mandzukic and I don't think he touched the ball once. Too many blind crosses and misplaced passes etc. Need to work on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)