[Serie A, 8th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese [15th October, 2016] (4 Viewers)

M.O.T.M

• Dybala

• Lemina

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They always provide us with great players. Iaquinta, Asamoah, Isla... who am I missing?
to be fair Asamoah and Iaquinta were good for us until out of position/injuries and Ferrera/DelBlacks

- - - Updated - - -

How could I forget? Well he was the best we got out of them.

Remember RUS's random fetish for Pepe?
Pepe was a likeable figure. he looked like such a popular figure in all the of field photos with other players

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i cannot imagine, how can hater of udinese look. i mean litterally its impossible to hate them
i know some hungarian serie a fans who truly hate udinese for having failed to pass the qualifying rounds of some european competitions. true story.

#teamcoefficienti

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #66
    Di Natale not playing anymore... :sigh: Always wanted him at Juve.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    It's insane looking at some of the talent that has passed though them in recent years. Benatia, Handanovic, Cuadrado, Alexis Sanchez, Allan, Pereyra, Asamoah and so on. Great scouting system, especially with South American players.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    It's insane looking at some of the talent that has passed though them in recent years. Benatia, Handanovic, Cuadrado, Alexis Sanchez, Allan, Pereyra, Asamoah and so on. Great scouting system, especially with South American players.
    Pozzo is a master of the football business.Owns Udinese ,Granada and Watford.Never won any titles but he doesn't care about that.Buying extremely cheap players from their domicile countries and then selling to bigger clubs for big amounts.Also advertising and everything..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    TJ: Because both Dybala and Higuain set to arrive back to Italy only on Friday(or late Thursday) Mandzukic will probably start this one replacing one of them.
    Benatia and Marchisio (Finally :touched: ) set to be called up for the match as well.

Forza Juve!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    TJ: Because both Dybala and Higuain set to arrive back to Italy only on Friday(or late Thursday) Mandzukic will probably start this one replacing one of them.
    Benatia and Marchisio (Finally :touched: ) set to be called up for the match as well.

Forza Juve!!
    Good news.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)