[Serie A, 8th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese [15th October, 2016] (7 Viewers)

M.O.T.M

• Dybala

• Lemina

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Happy with the win not with the performance.Hernanes should be forbidden to touch the ball.Bad in every aspect of the game.
Dybala is a monster.
Lich playing was a horror as well Quadrado's.
Mandzukic just can't miss chances like that.
Only Dybala and Sandro were decent.But that missed chance of him. Unbelievable.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
Lots of fun mate!! Hope it finishes 4-0 or something.. Are you checking out the museum? I went there 2 years ago...was full of tears from joy despite being a guy
Unfortunately, I didn't have time. On my honeymoon, and taking a train to the purple rats territory tomorrow.

But the entire Udinese team is staying in my hotel - pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

1) Just from a live perspective because I was at the game - Cuadrado was not that bad. He was in reasonably good positions, switched the play a couple of times, drew a bunch of fouls and was crucial in creating the 2nd goal. His problem was finishing where he took a couple of bad shots. He was a complete handful for Udinese though, and on the left side he was creating chaos once he switched over.
2) Hernanes had a weaker game - the goal looks like his fault on replay, but live the pass seemed to be a bit of a suicide pass. He didn't create a lot of opportunity from deep.
3) Mandzukic should be used for cup matches. I hate to say it because he is a good striker, but when you have Gonzalo, his subpar finishing makes him a bad choice.
4) Dybala was great
5) Barzagli was sensational...and shows how he can appear to do so little, and do so much at the same time.
6) I thought Lemina was awful. He destroyed chances in attack, and his passing was sloppy. He rarely made the smart play and held onto the ball too long.
7) Felt bad for Sturaro when Dybala got subbed off for him and everyone was like "Sturaro?" He then proceeded to immediately make a typical Sturaro play - make an aggressive intelligent defensive play, and then miss the offensive movement that resulted from it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Despite all those injuries and fielding 4 natural wing-backs at the same time in 352, our game was solid. We created some chances, pressed them in the second half and did just enough to get the three points. Can't really expect more after international break and half of our squad traveling and playing across the world.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Despite all those injuries and fielding 4 natural wing-backs at the same time in 352, our game was solid. We created some chances, pressed them in the second half and did just enough to get the three points. Can't really expect more after international break and half of our squad traveling and playing across the world.
Exactly

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #209
    After I watched the whole match, I have to say the performance was mediocre but enough to beat a weak team like Udinese. We have to keep in mind though, that we played practically with our 2nd team. No Chiellini, Bonucci, Dani Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanić and Higuain. All world class players. 3 points are here and we are already running away as Serie A leaders.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    After I watched the whole match, I have to say the performance was mediocre but enough to beat a weak team like Udinese. We have to keep in mind though, that we played practically with our 2nd team. No Chiellini, Bonucci, Dani Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanić and Higuain. All world class players. 3 points are here and we are already running away as Serie A leaders.
    Wow, didn't realize we were missing so many starters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)