[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
His role is not clear cut..his job right now is the same as khedira and lemina..even if pjanic is capable of creating, he isnt being given the conditions to do so..%100 Allegri at fault
Part of the blame is on Marotta too imo. The fvcker keeps dismantling the midfield every year, throwing new players at the coach and expects him to work out something. This is retarded. This doesn't mean we have to forget the freak show Allegri puts on. I have no idea why he didn't stick with the Pjanic-Hernanes-Lemina mid which worked great last match?!! Hernanes completed the most passes for us for fvck's sake :sergio: why bench him again?!!
Either stick to that or ditch the 3-5-2 and push Pjanic higher up the pitch in 34-3-1-2. He is totally wasted.
Another thing is, why the unnecessary rotation? Who gives a flying fvck if Mandju, Cuad, Asa, Evra, Licht or whoever the fvck is unhappy? You perform like sh!t, you sit on the bench.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's perfect actually, it's still in the evening so you can do stuff during the day, but it's also soon enough to be able to watch it before heading out for the evening.

If you're in central Europe that is of course.
That does not work for people with small kids who have to prepare dinner and get the kids to bed, usually all this is done between 1800 and 2000 CET

This is why I love 20.45 CET games most, kids in bed, half an hour socializing with the wife then watch the game iin peace.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lol and back to bitching about nothing :lol:
It beats bitching about what others post about dont it.. nothing eh? a team who we should be able to beat with our injured players not an own goal.. lol "nothing"..riiite..u Come up with those "at least 3 superior formations" (than the 4231) you were talking about? Or just causing static as always?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It beats bitching about what others post about dont it.. nothing eh? a team who we should be able to beat with our injured players not an own goal.. lol "nothing"..riiite..u Come up with those "at least 3 superior formations" (than the 4231) you were talking about? Or just causing static as always?
At least 1/3rd of the games we have won for the past season have been games like today. We gave away nothing and got the win.

Thing is, Allegri himself said, AGAIN, that he's experimenting a bit and seens the positive he can learn from.

We got a midweek game comming up. This was a bit a neccecary hurdle we just passed. Win and move on.

Do bother watching juve more often, we got plenty of these games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
But did we lose ? No ?

Shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
Did we played well?No.Was Asamoah needed instead of Hernanes ,for Pjanic?No. Was any need for defending 1-0?No.Did we look like a mid table team? Yes.So ,stop with your "expertise" statements and keep them for you instead.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did we played well?No.Was Asamoah needed instead of Hernanes ,for Pjanic?No.Did we look like a mid table team? Yes.So ,stop with your "expertise" statements and keep them for you instead.
I'll repeat so you can also attempt at understanding basic english.
We have massively important midweek CL game comming up. Our coach was rotating and experimenting. We gave away 0 chances. We were obviously holding back with the midweek game in mind.
1/3'rd of our games we win are like this, especially before january. Get the win, move the fuck on.

Seriously is this the first year you watch our games ?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'll repeat so you can also attempt at understanding basic english.
We have massively important midweek CL game comming up. Our coach was rotating and experimenting. We gave away 0 chances. We were obviously holding back with the midweek game in mind.
1/3'rd of our games we win are like this, especially before january. Get the win, move the $#@! on.

Seriously is this the first year you watch our games ?
Here comes the "expertise".Sick of that million ultra stubborn/nonsense posts.
-Massively important midweek game?Come on again ?Who is our opponent ?Real,Barca or Bayern?Oh I forgot the mighty Dinamo Zagreb.Well that explains everything.By the way I am going in Zagreb to watch the game so stop that typical bullshit about watching games.I have watched and recorded all our games from 2010 till now and watching Juve games 20 years ,at least.This was within the first 3 most ugliest games we played since than(2010 till now),maybe the most ugliest."We gave away 0 chances"?To what team?Mighty Palermo."Holding back with the midweek game in mind".Yeah,absolutely right.We should trash Dinamo with our Primavera team.Why doesn't we "gave away 0 chances to Inter"? what game was in our mind "?Cagliari?When we play good I will hail the team ,when we play crap like today I will criticize.As simple as that.Basic English.

And again,seriously I can bet that I watched more Juve games that you will ever watch,so your comments about this are nonsense .We played some pretty ugly games with Conte (more) and with Allegri (less) but not this ugly.Of course we must exclude post Calciopolli DelNeri/Ferrara?Ranieri era.At that time there were some pretty ugly games.But in that time we were lost in the space with Secco and other losers.
Don't bother to explain over and over.Was enough.

- - - Updated - - -

For some, we need to normalize bad performances. Doesn't make sense.

We were in luck to be against a subpar team, any other better teams and we'd have been punished. Almost as if we wanted to concede.

Juventus is not the only team playing midweek games, yet out of the top teams we're frequently playing with fire whereas the others don't.

Only good thing is the result, hopefully we improve or we will end up paying for it at some point.

Now onto the next game.
:tup:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
This game showed me why we're going to win the league easily this year. No other team in Serie A can play this bad and still escape with a win.

In the case of Mandzukic, he's reminding me of Rooney a bit. Plays absolutely horrendous, but starts games due to his name, wage and relationship with the coach. Unacceptable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah...he only starts games due to his name, wage and relationship with the coach, not because he's still a good striker or because Dybala needed a rest.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah...he only starts games due to his name, wage and relationship with the coach, not because he's still a good striker or because Dybala needed a rest.
Its incredible how idiotic some of these people are.

I especially like the fact that they cannot grasp the difference between preparing for a huge game, or fucking palermo

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was a terrible performance and a boring as fuck game, but let's not act like we haven't won plenty of games like this in the past. Typical "do the bare minimum needed to get three points before CL game" performance.

Another clean sheet always looks good :baus: :allegri:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)