[Serie A. 5th round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [21st September, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah, let's bench Chiello. :andyandbarcelona:

He always has a slow start, and despite all his fuck ups, i'd NEVER bench him for a big game.

In a back 4 Bonucci/Chiello are still my to go CB's.
I love Chiello and all but I'd bench his ass. At first I was against signing Benatia but now I get it, Beppe too is tired of Chiello's shit. He's gonna have to be a rotational player, play that Padoin/Caceres role soon, no shame in that as many greats have graced the bench.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Matchday bitches! :weee:

Forza Max! I hope he plays 2-2-4-1-1 for this one.
Thats still a back 4. 3-1-2-3-1
I love Chiello and all but I'd bench his ass. At first I was against signing Benatia but now I get it, Beppe too is tired of Chiello's shit. He's gonna have to be a rotational player, play that Padoin/Caceres role soon, no shame in that as many greats have graced the bench.
Fresh pls. Barzas the one wholl be benched and thats if Matey stays fit which wont happen this year anyway.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thats still a back 4. 3-1-2-3-1

Fresh pls. Barzas the one wholl be benched and thats if Matey stays fit which wont happen this year anyway.
Barza isn't slowing down bro, wouldn't mind rotating him with Mehdi to avoid injury (mainly for Mehdi). Only defender that is unbenchable is BonBon :heart:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Barza isn't slowing down bro, wouldn't mind rotating him with Mehdi to avoid injury (mainly for Mehdi). Only defender that is unbenchable is BonBon :heart:
Unfortunately he is. The man is 35 tho, so thats expected. BonBon is life.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He'll retire with Gigi in 2 years, until then just like Gigi there will be no slowing down.
Chiello can slow the fuck down though! :lol:
Barza can retire at 40, I dont mind him being part of the team till then tbh.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Barza can retire at 40, I dont mind him being part of the team till then tbh.

I love THAT Chiello not a fan of Chiello the Playmaker though.

Imagine a duo of Chiello-Kolo :lol:
Both running up playing 1-2's and flick then chiello lob pass Kolo sinks it a mean header : tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)