[Serie A. 5th round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [21st September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2013
Id say thats the perfect starting XI, Dybala+Khedira rested, Pjanic further up the pitch, Pjaca+Cuadrado starting, and we have the formation change that everyone is crying for. Not to mention it means Evra will be rested on the weekend before the CL game. Gotta have that experience, how else are we going to lose the ball on the edge of the box at the 90th minute?

Uncle Pat :heart:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Then we end up losing/draw game and forum explodes even further into rage? ? ? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

@Cheesio in midfield? But the boy is working at a bank in Paris...not sure he in the best physical condition, brah

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 :baus:

Pjaca and Juanito starting :baus:

Evra and Asamoah starting :sergio:

Potential forum meltdown if we fail to beat these shitmen? :allegri: ::help::rock:
We'll make him go the diet Higgy went through when he came here

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rest Khedira.

For this game, we can play Hernanes as a DM and Pjanic-Lemina.

- - - Updated - - -

And FFS, if we cant play a 2 men CB in this game, we'll never do it.
I'm thinking same. Atleast hernanes can pass. We're not going to lose much in terms of physically because there is none so cagliari can try beating the shit out of our midfielders aggressively but as long as we can continue passing around than dwindling then we can always produce something. The level of passing against inter was atrocious and at this minute it can't get any worse than playing hernanes. Let's do it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Then we end up losing/draw game and forum explodes even further into rage? ? ? :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

@Cheesio in midfield? But the boy is working at a bank in Paris...not sure he in the best physical condition, brah

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 :baus:

Pjaca and Juanito starting :baus:

Evra and Asamoah starting :sergio:

Potential forum meltdown if we fail to beat these shitmen? :allegri: ::help::rock:
I know it's Cagliari, but Asamoah again? :rofl:

Alex Sandro benched again :rofl:

Evra-Sandro rotation these games

Sassuolo: Sandro
Sevilla: Evra
Printer: Sandro
Cagliari: Evra

Palermo: Sandro
Dinamo: Evra :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

bench Higuain vs Inter for Cagliari :rofl:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honestly starting to hate Evra....

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Evra is fine for Cagliari,but really no reason to bench Sandro,he's one of our best players atm,he must play,don't think he needs the rest.

Rest Khedira+Dybala is good for this one.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Evra is fine for Cagliari,but really no reason to bench Sandro,he's one of our best players atm,he must play,don't think he needs the rest.

Rest Khedira+Dybala is good for this one.
:tup: If this happens Allegri again will have made a strange choice for me. Utterly pointless to rest Sandro now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Well thats worrying, if were going to play Evra against fucking Dinamo. I dont care how many games evra plays in the league but Alex Sandro must start in CL games!

This tinkering doesnt help our key players, especially so early in the season.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Apparently Allegri is thinking about switching to a 4 at the back formation.

He tried these 3 formations at Vinovo yesterday.

The third one :tuttosport:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
0 - 3
Borriello Hattrick
Padowin 3 assist
Mighty Isla break Kwadwo for another season long injury,
and God Storari with 30 save :baus:

Well thats worrying, if were going to play Evra against fucking Dinamo. I dont care how many games evra plays in the league but Alex Sandro must start in CL games!

This tinkering doesnt help our key players, especially so early in the season.
Joking aside, do you prefer start to tinkering at mid March?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
I don't believe in the sudden changes. For me a solution who improves us is put Pjanic behind the two strikers, building so a 3-4-1-2. In this way, we can have stability and use in the right way the features of serbian midfielder. Ahead we can put Pjaca near Higuain, while Cuadrado can play as lateral in the midfield. Then, with return of Marchisio,we will have a midfield of force and quality.

- - - Updated - - -

With this solution, we can have five players who attack with the lateral midfielders that go up, while, in the defensive stage, we can come back to defend at five at midfield.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
0 - 3
Borriello Hattrick
Padowin 3 assist
Mighty Isla break Kwadwo for another season long injury,
and God Storari with 30 save :baus:

Joking aside, do you prefer start to tinkering at mid March?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Isnt that when they need the most rest? Hopefully by march we have the league wrapped up so yes.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
cuad - higgy - dybala would be my overall preferred attack in a 433

currently only our FB is attacking the sides, that means alves/licht (with mediocre success) or sandro(the best)/evra (little success). Sometimes they get assisted by asamoah on left (wasn't productive at all) and pjanic on right (well, to slow for a winger) and occasionaly dybala, who was all over the field anyway. But it just doesn't really work out.

with a wide 433 one of the attackers can join the flank while the others are in the box.

Dybala/sandro on the left side and alves/cuadrado on right can create some miracles, i am sure about this.
Pjaca able to replace either one of them too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)