[Serie A. 5th round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [21st September, 2016] (11 Viewers)

May 22, 2013
Watch people bitch, when they see the empty seats.
And the inevitable whining about how the EPL and Bundesliga stadiums are always packed.
There might be empty seats if some ticket holders don't show up and didn't inform the club that their seat could be sold elsewhere, but i expect the stadium to be pretty full. Really strange the attendance was so low against Sevilla, but tickets were also more expensive (no shit).

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
A defeat can happen, mostly at begin of season. I'm sure that we must just come back do what we always done:
be bad in the field. Then, when we will fit, all will well and perhaps we could also change the pattern of game.However, today is important to be quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

A defeat can happen, mostly at begin of season. I'm sure that we must just come back do what we always done:
be bad in the field. Then, when we will fit, all will well and perhaps we could also change the pattern of game.However, today is important to be quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

In this ugly match,there is also a good thing:though we played bad, we are been ahead for a bit and with some attention, we could win.

- - - Updated - - -

About the next match, there will some changes: Dani Alves replaces Lichtsteiner, maybe Evra for Alex Sandro, Higuain by the start of the match and the return of Lemina. I guess that there will even rest for Khedira and at last the wish of struggle for win again.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's almost sold out, more tickets sold than against Sevilla

I meant not our stadium that has a great attendances, it's other teams. Watched some of Udinese - Chievo match this weekend and it was amazing how many empty seats they had. What's a freaking reason? Is it so expensive or what? ::hustini2::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)