[Serie A, 4th round] Calciopoli Directors 2-1 JUVENTUS [18th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what would Bayern say? They keep on winning year in year out and then other teams would have to raise their bar in order to compete, I see them win, dominate, gets spoiled as fuck and yet they dont play shitty games against the big guns in Germany.

I looks like the management is settled with Serie A this year as a our actual and achievable goal, yet it seems this year will be the most difficult out of the last 4.
Our tone for CL was lowered before the game with Sevilla and by not getting that CM we needed, the CL tone lowered significantly..
it seems like the Pogba sale was really not planned at all come July...

Roma, Napoli and Inter have good teams and Inter in particular, their players are not bad actually.
We still have to see what Gabigol would change and who should be Great for Serie A.
Allegri could be slightly right in prematch conf., this match could be a stepping stone for scudetto.
Good we did not sell Litch to them as they really lacks a good defensive rb.

Our run last year was not the only reason we won.. also that other teams did badly and in particular inter.. now they seem to have a decent squad to compete..
I totally agree with you and the loss tonight was not what made me angry, it was to come sooner or later seeing at how we started the season. We won the three opening games but I was not one bit convinced. It's good that you mentioned Bayern because that is exactly how I want to feel spoiled.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wasn't expecting anything from this game (I actually predicted the 2-1 loss in this thread) and fuck, were we terrible. Thing is, if we got a win against Sevilla in the CL, I could have stomached this loss a lot easier. But we needlessly didn't play Pjanic and A Sandro from the start on Wednesday night all in vain.

No idea why he didn't start Higuain here either. Strange lineups again from Allegri and he is seemingly more stubborn than usual so far. Didn't like his Delneri-ish comments after the game either.

Oh well, I hope the first team is ready for the all-important, do-or-die clash with Cagliari on Wednesday :baus:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am so pissed of about this fucking loss and Sevilla game draw I am seriously thinking not to go to Zagreb to watch CL game with Dinamo.I have a ticket reserved already but I am mad on our players and especially Alegri.I can stand every loss but not against merda.Fuck this all .I am not going.Arrogant stars.They think that they should only have to step the field and the game is won.Except Sassuollo other matches we played like shit.And why he bench Higuain and also Pjanic and played him out of position is beyond me.Fuuuuuuuuuck.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am so pissed of about this fucking loss and Sevilla game draw I am seriously thinking not to go to Zagreb to watch CL game with Dinamo.I have a ticket reserved already but I am mad on our players and especially Alegri.I can stand every loss but not against merda.Fuck this all .I am not going.Arrogant stars.They think that they should only have to step the field and the game is won.Except Sassuollo other matches we played like shit.And why he bench Higuain and also Pjanic and played him out of position is beyond me.Fuuuuuuuuuck.
I mean "ewww" tonight, but seriously? After as many juventini who would give their right arm to go to that match?

Jun 6, 2015

May 22, 2013
good lad. See you soon for one of the next games, did you manage to get tickets for Cagliari? I'll be in Rome that night :cry:
Did we say Udinese on the 15th?
Still thinking about Cagliari game, might have to go by myself if i wanna go, and will miss italian class as well...

Btw, i think it was almost 50/50 on the tribuna i was at, really nice to see so many people cheer when Juve scored. Sad that we played so horrible afterwards..

EDIT: Also, i feel like i am really bad luck right now :lol: Might go to the irish pub, we have a 100 % win rate when i watch games from there

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whatever way we look at this the end we are all coming to is a change of system. We have to be more aggressive.

Napoli are clicking into gear playing with their typical swag, and milik is making people forget Higuain because he's getting service. Exactly what we are not offering.

Overloading the defence and midfield with players like Asamoah and unfortunately at the moment Chiellini is really costing us.

I can't explain why our top scorer was benched. If anyone it should have been Dybala as he's been very poor so far

I want to see a 4-2-3-1 with Dybala playing as a support striker and cuadrado and Pjaca on the wings. Sami and Pjanic in mid. We have to start taking some initiative. The year we had the most success was the season allegro had us playing more aggressively
:tup:

Asa and Allegri taking the cake. Rightly so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)