[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We made waaayyy to many defensive mistakes, almost lucky it only cost us this little.

Take those mistakes away and it was a very good game, but you can't allow yourselves this many slips.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
To be honest I dont give a fuck about this match. Win, draw or loose we are still going to win the scudetto. Just be ready for wednesday. Thats what counts.
It'd have been better to have momentum before Monaco. But I agree that we shouldn't worry too much

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ok game, we played at 60% strength

hope the ref gets banned from football, not because i care about the penalty, but because hes a piece of dirt

- - - Updated - - -

Don't jinx it

- - - Updated - - -

If they beat Lazio they will start to believe we always complicate things FUCK
this was a good draw. it means we wont mathematically secure the scudetto in the Torino game, which is between the Monaco games. better to win it after the CL semifinal

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
ok game, we played at 60% strength

hope the ref gets banned from football, not because i care about the penalty, but because hes a piece of dirt

- - - Updated - - -

this was a good draw. it means we wont mathematically secure the scudetto in the Torino game, which is between the Monaco games. better to win it after the CL semifinal
I agree with your part of the post about that shit of a referee but,c'mon ,no we don't play with 60% of the strength.We played like shit in the first part and make way too much errors defensively at the second. Quadrado was bad as well Dybala. We can't concede like this.

- - - Updated - - -

No this is not a penalty.No.:sergio: . "Gods hand".Exactly like that not called last minute penalty against Genoa under Conte.
This scum will never give us a penalty.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree with your part of the post about that shit of a referee but,c'mon ,no we don't play with 60% of the strength.We played like shit in the first part and make way too much errors defensively at the second. Quadrado was bad as well Dybala. We can't concede like this.

- - - Updated - - -

No this is not a penalty.No.:sergio: . "Gods hand".Exactly like that not called last minute penalty against Genoa under Conte.
This scum will never give us a penalty.
if we play at 100% we for just 60 minutes we beat this team, but we entered the game with the Monaco tie in mind and a mindset of "lets go out there and play because we have to", and still got a draw on a tough away game. we werent even concentrated defensively and lost the ball on a giveaway a lot of times. the important thing is, no injuries, players didnt tire out much and a draw. we are gonna win the scudetto in Rome in 2 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)