[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I was content with a draw if it wasnt a 89' equalizer. I dont know if it was luck or just complacency. Anyway now we have put ourselves in this position. The ideal scenario is this gives our players a good slap that they are not invincible, and Lazio wins against Roma so nothing is lost.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
good thing we used this game for all the brainfarts

- - - Updated - - -

not really, Atalanta didn't exist in the 2nd half.
And as I said in the live thread only we can concede like this.
That turd of a referee will need someone from our team to be killed in the box in order to whistle a penalty for us.
Fucking turd.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pjanic won and lost us two points tonight, first great assist and then a great Patrice Evra impression. Seriously, some times players make the easy things seem yard. Boot the fucking ball away.

Draw was fair but the loss of points like that was unacceptable in the situation. Only really irritates me because it creates less of a buffer at a time we are trying to juggle crucial games.
Hopefully Roma lose then all we need is a win I think

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
this game will make us super sharp for Monaco :tuttosport: I'm glad we conceded the goals from own mistakes and not from some one-off atalanta performance or ref mistakes. Gonna be a great motivator

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Pjanic won and lost us two points tonight, first great assist and then a great Patrice Evra impression. Seriously, some times players make the easy things seem yard. Boot the $#@!ing ball away.

Draw was fair but the loss of points like that was unacceptable in the situation. Only really irritates me because it creates less of a buffer at a time we are trying to juggle crucial games.
Litch was about to clear the ball but was stranded because of Pjanic's interception.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was content with a draw if it wasnt a 89' equalizer. I dont know if it was luck or just complacency. Anyway now we have put ourselves in this position. The ideal scenario is this gives our players a good slap that they are not invincible, and Lazio wins against Roma so nothing is lost.

Only to win which won't happen.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not that I like the turds to win but I really think that they will win Lazio. Having that in mind I am absolutely sure that we will win the title and that we won't lose against the Roma rats.I am pissed off about this 89 minute conceding and that penalty.damaged my weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)