[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic won and lost us two points tonight, first great assist and then a great Patrice Evra impression. Seriously, some times players make the easy things seem yard. Boot the fucking ball away.

Draw was fair but the loss of points like that was unacceptable in the situation. Only really irritates me because it creates less of a buffer at a time we are trying to juggle crucial games.
He actually assisted both our goals. It was his free kick that forced the own goal, and then the brilliant cross to Alves. But that blunder was Bonucci level. Reminds me of Buffon's howler that almost let Milan back into the scudetto race in 11-12

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
allegri's right, no need to complain about the penalty incident. we simply didn't have the right mindset to win this match.

let's just be happy that nobody got injured or suspended, forget about this one, and beat the shit out of monaco.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Great second half, Pjanic was superb until that stupid miscommunication with Licht

Props to Atalanta, but when we've switched the gear they've gone missing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah he did

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus commentator attacked
By Football Italia staff

There was an ugly incident during last night’s 2-2 draw in Bergamo when the Juventus official commentator was attacked by an Atalanta fan.

Remo Freuler scored a late equaliser at the Stadio Azzurri d’Italia to peg the Serie A leaders back.

JTV viewers did not hear a description of that goal, as commentator Enrico Zambruno was accosted by an Atalanta supporter in the stands.

It’s reported Zambruno was pushed repeatedly by the fan, who was also shouting in an aggressive manner.

The commentator apologised to the viewers for not being able to describe the goal better and in so doing explained the circumstances.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I am just dissapointed that we conceded at last minute or two.That always hurts.
We have scored a few late goals ourselves so it's not too bad. We have just not been used to it so much this season because we normally manage to hold off the opposition.

Atalanta are also a good team and a draw away from home is still a decent result against them

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We have scored a few late goals ourselves so it's not too bad. We have just not been used to it so much this season because we normally manage to hold off the opposition.

Atalanta are also a good team and a draw away from home is still a decent result against them
This.And yes Atalanta are a good team.I just don't understand how they managed to concede 7 against merda?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Refs not giving the penalty ::lol3::
We were pretty relaxed so the score is not a surprise. Great assist from Pjanić.
I liked how Higuain managed to get a shot in multiple difficult situations. Unlucky with the finishing tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)