[Serie A, 31st round] Juventus 1-0 Empoli [2nd April, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
http://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-noti...rtunati-verso-il-recupero-per-l-empoli-283614

Buffon
Barzagli Rugani Chiellini
Lichtsteiner/Cuadrado Sturaro Marchisio Pogba Evra
Dybala/Morata Mandzukic

not sure how the back 3 would exactly line up.
i kinda expected a 4312 with pereyra as CAM. be that as it may, it seems that we will be able to field a very strong line-up.
:tup: more than enough to take care of Empoli. Now hopefully the rest of our players get thru the international break unscathed :xfinger:

And hopefully the Lega Calcio are useful for once and reduce Sami's ban to 1 game.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this :rofl:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
hi guys, how are you? hope you enjoyed the Easter break, I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow ....
Have watched our Primavera guys struggling vs a 10 men Spezia this afternoon, I don't think we played that well.
And have just watched on Juventus Channel the demolition of Aston Villa back in 1983 .... great memories, first game we started seeing the real Platini that season. Have gone back to Sky, couldn't handle to watch the games on Merdaset although I have a free viewing through my dad's subscription but they are really bad and so anti-juventini I had to watch the games with no commentary (mobile option does not allow to set up Zuliani's commentary).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
hi guys, how are you? hope you enjoyed the Easter break, I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow ....
Have watched our Primavera guys struggling vs a 10 men Spezia this afternoon, I don't think we played that well.
And have just watched on Juventus Channel the demolition of Aston Villa back in 1983 .... great memories, first game we started seeing the real Platini that season. Have gone back to Sky, couldn't handle to watch the games on Merdaset although I have a free viewing through my dad's subscription but they are really bad and so anti-juventini I had to watch the games with no commentary (mobile option does not allow to set up Zuliani's commentary).
The guy next to me at work is a Villa fan (joy), he was just speaking to me the other day about going to that game in '83. Basically said that you could just tell Juve were classes better than them, and Villa had won it the previous year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)