[Serie A, 31st round] Juventus 1-0 Empoli [2nd April, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Neto
Lich Romagna Rugani Evra
Sturaro Lemina Asamoah
Hernanes
Zaza Morata

:tup:
This game is in 11 days, the game after that is a week after, with no midweek games. With Napoli breathing down on us, Allegri must field the best available team. It would be so stupid to field a lesser team just because its Empoli at home when the 3 points is a must. Ludicrous.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Given the strength of schedule for us and niples every game is important and we must not drop points againts lesser teams because we have fiora and milan away.
True but they have Roma and Inter away,so we have to do our day at office job and they have the tougher schedule.Only if Roma rats and merda doesn't want to help them by giving a points in order to prevent us fo winning the Scudetto.Anyway I think that they will slip up at some game.They are ultra Higuain dependable.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's gonna be tougher game then some think.

Empoli is playing good football with Saponara behind strikers. They have 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats away from home.

One or two goals scored might not be enough for three points. These guys don't give up so easily.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's gonna be tougher game then some think.

Empoli is playing good football with Saponara behind strikers. They have 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats away from home.

One or two goals scored might not be enough for three points. These guys don't give up so easily.
Bollocks

We are going to ass-blast them.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
pogba, morata, hernanes and sturaro are one yellow card away from suspension.
if they make it past empoli they should probably try to pick up one against milan and miss palermo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems that Lichteiner is in doubt with some kind of injury.
Btw, We already have Chiello and barza injured...and bonucci and sandro suspended.

ewerthon

Jan 30, 2012
I think it might be tough game. I hope that some of our players will return. I'd like to see Asamoah more often on the pitch. Three years ago he was very important player. I think that he can be very useful again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)