[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He will do well.

On a side note, where and what is happening to rincon? We bought him in the summer and there were articles about him being the next Edgar Davids, but so far he has been getting very limited chances. I am starting to feel that allegri is being biase and only pick certain players due to their reputation of having played in big Spanish clubs or winning the World Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need Quadrado for a game like this.Most probably that putting Lemina in his place (although Quadrado is tired) means that Alegri will be more than satisfied with a draw and that he is thinking more about Wednesday's game.Also shows that he is thinking about a strong midfield with 3 players.I can't understand why Asa is a starter?Not that he is bad but Sandro is way better and wasn't playing internationals also.

- - - Updated - - -

He will do well.

On a side note, where and what is happening to rincon? We bought him in the summer and there were articles about him being the next Edgar Davids, but so far he has been getting very limited chances. I am starting to feel that allegri is being biase and only pick certain players due to their reputation of having played in big Spanish clubs or winning the World Cup.
You mean Rincon who we bought this winter from Genoa.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We need Quadrado for a game like this.Most probably that putting Lemina in his place (although Quadrado is tired) means that Alegri will be more than satisfied with a draw and that he is thinking more about Wednesday's game.Also shows that he is thinking about a strong midfield with 3 players.I can't understand why Asa is a starter?Not that he is bad but Sandro is way better and wasn't playing internationals also.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Rincon who we bought this winter from Genoa.
Cuadrado*

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I think that'll play as a 4-3-1-2. Can't see Lemina in a pure RW position, he'll play mezzala this game IMO.
im not so sure, Allegri already tested Lemina there one game before the int. break, im sure he had plans of using him there in the future which he now does.

but anyway, those wide players ::lol3:: has there ever be less offensive threat from the flanks in a 4231 formation, in the history of football? :allegri:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We should play 3-5-2, from what I recall they've struggled against this formation and Higgy and Mandzu are the only available strikers. 4-3-1-2 is obviously possible but I believe we'll get wrecked from the wings since Dani and Sandro are gonna want to go forwards. 3-5-2 at least has one extra CB there to help stack the middle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's awesome. Platini still wasn't half the player Maradona was.

- - - Updated - - -

He will do well.

Marchisio cant get minutes and you speak of Rincon?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Guys I have a quick question, does any one know or recommend a place where I can watch tonight's game in Rome? I found a juve fan club however they don't mention of they show matches.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)