[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are we? Because I'm already in Napoli. Tickets in my pocket
Damn you going hardcore :D But yeah you cant ban actual fans, neautral sales, but you gonna be amongst the Vusuvio leprauchauns, there is no away section ergo no Juve fans. Meaning there is no safe area to to celebrate whatever Juve does in there. So you have to pretend you hate Gonzalo too :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Mandzukic is now injured as well - I just hope he`ll be ready for Barca..
I see us fielding Sturraro in an attacking position and might use Kean in this game
I dont think we are going to win this but imagine if Kean plays and gives a show with Dybala.. It would be so awesome to find a nice surprise in a time like this when we are a man down (down injured of course..)
I think Kean is not available too. He got subbed with an ankle injury few days ago in viareggio cup against Bruges...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol we aren't going to start kean, have you guys gone mental?

all this means is without Pjaca & Mario its either a 4321 or back to the ol' 352.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Possibly. Though I have felt welcome as a Juve fan so far. There's alsof an awful lot of Juve merchandise being sold in the shops, which is odd.
Not really. Juve is huge in Naples. All over Southern Italy really. That's part of why Napoli fans hate us so much.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
They hate us for many reasons but Juve is indeed big in the south. Naples itself is very for Napoli, but the general area has a lot of Juve fans. My family came partly from there and they have always been Juve fans for example.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They hate us for many reasons but Juve is indeed big in the south. Naples itself is very for Napoli, but the general area has a lot of Juve fans. My family came partly from there and they have always been Juve fans for example.
Yeh that's true. Towns like Avellino and Salerno have big rivalries with Napoli and both places have big numbers of Juve fans. Campania is definitely Bianconero (like most of Italy)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio
Alves Pjanic Cuadrado
Higuain​

or

Buffon
Alves Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah
Khedira Marchisio
Cuadrado Pjanic Sandro
Higuain​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So over the international break we lost 3 attackers to injury? Mario, Pjaca and dybala? Is dybala recovered?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)