[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juve fans banned for both games.
Like their fans weren't allowed to attend the two games in Turin.It's a city council decision.Not a big deal.Every game against them is the same decision for not allowing the away fans to watch the game.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
we don't throw piss balloons and break toilets though but if it's to protect Juventini from these animals...:baus:
Man the piss balloons incident was fucking disgusting. Second only to the Milan shit players (Not fans) breaking stuff at JS.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
orsato is a regular ref for a juve-napoli. results so far:

01/04/2012 Juventus - Napoli 3 - 0
01/03/2013 Napoli - Juventus 1 - 1
30/03/2014 Napoli - Juventus 2 - 0
26/09/2015 Napoli - Juventus 2 - 1
13/02/2016 Juventus - Napoli 1 - 0

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic is now injured as well - I just hope he`ll be ready for Barca..
I see us fielding Sturraro in an attacking position and might use Kean in this game
I dont think we are going to win this but imagine if Kean plays and gives a show with Dybala.. It would be so awesome to find a nice surprise in a time like this when we are a man down (down injured of course..)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can just see decisions going against us in this one :shifty: To keep the anti Juve sweet. It's happening unless we completely trounce Nipples.
Wouldn't surprise me. With an 8 point lead it's far easier for the ref to give them to Nipples than Juve, they can just say "shit happens" and we pretend it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

protect their well being I guess.
From infectious diseases.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Nah the fans of second rate teams like Nipples and Roma can do that shit... we do our ass ripping already on the pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Guess youve gotta go incognito.
Possibly. Though I have felt welcome as a Juve fan so far. There's alsof an awful lot of Juve merchandise being sold in the shops, which is odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)