[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Rewatched the last few minutes a couple of times and still slightly disappointed that we let the Milan players surround the 4th official without doing much similar to what we allowed at the San Siro.
Luckily the ref had the balls to follow through on it.

Also, if Dybala had missed I'd hope the ref would've allowed him to retake it with Paletta practically being a metre behind Dybala at the point he struck the ball!

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-milan-donnarumma-it-s-always-them-dybala-hits-back-56410
And people want Donnarumma here :lol:
(I did too but after reading his comment, I lost respect to this guy, $#@! him)
I always say Donnarumma is overhyped by the Milan media and Raiola. Every routine save that any professional GK would've made is called "miraculous" when it's Donnarumma. If he wasn't at Milan, he would've been just a young talented GK with bright future like Perin. Not the second coming of Gigi Buffon.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Funny thing is: nobody even mentions the hand ball bacca made just before he got subbed out of the match.. Another penalty not given..

We deserved to win this match.. We deserved at least 2 penalties.. We won.. Justice

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How naive I was when I though all this bitching about refs would stop after 2006. It will never stop, because they will never know why we keep winning. And I'm good with that. Let them rot.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Hehe, they are posting penalty stats in Milan forum, while completely ignoring the fact that they are the club who received second most penalties during this season - and most penalties during the last 10 years.

If there is something I hate, then it's when people don't present the entire facts, but only the ones which only benefits themselves.

Most penalties in Serie A? - "Let's not talk about it"
Milans penalty against chievo? - "Let's not talk about it"
Pjanics disallowed goal at San Siro? - "Let's not talk about it"
.. But a match where Milan concede a rightful penalty in the 94 minute after Milan barely clinched on to a point (due to a slight offside goal) - MUUUUNTARI MUNTAAAARI!

I cannot believe the amount of hypocrisy this "historically big club" has.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Glad people are realizing how shitty Milan fans are compared to the rest. All of them I encountered since early 2000s are much worse than Inter, Napoli and Roma combined.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hehe, they are posting penalty stats in Milan forum, while completely ignoring the fact that they are the club who received second most penalties during this season - and most penalties during the last 10 years.

If there is something I hate, then it's when people don't present the entire facts, but only the ones which only benefits themselves.

Most penalties in Serie A? - "Let's not talk about it"
Milans penalty against chievo? - "Let's not talk about it"
Pjanics disallowed goal at San Siro? - "Let's not talk about it"
.. But a match where Milan concede a rightful penalty in the 94 minute after Milan barely clinched on to a point (due to a slight offside goal) - MUUUUNTARI MUNTAAAARI!

I cannot believe the amount of hypocrisy this "historically big club" has.
The fact they had Muntari as a starting player for their club ::lol3::

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Funny thing is: nobody even mentions the hand ball bacca made just before he got subbed out of the match.. Another penalty not given..

We deserved to win this match.. We deserved at least 2 penalties.. We won.. Justice
Seriously, what was that all about? Why was that own-goal disallowed?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I always say Donnarumma is overhyped by the Milan media and Raiola. Every routine save that any professional GK would've made is called "miraculous" when it's Donnarumma. If he wasn't at Milan, he would've been just a young talented GK with bright future like Perin. Not the second coming of Gigi Buffon.
Exactly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You proclaimed allegri wouldn't play a double pivot of pjanic khedira without mandzukic in 4231 for workrate and balance reasons.

Selective memory eh?
We wanted to rotate players agaist this lesser team to get them ready for the big european tie.

Allegri decided to keep the 4-2-3-1 and played Pjaca, but re-inforced it significantly.

Asamoah's huge workrate but no offence on the leftback, an ultra defensive barzagli on the rigtback, and a wingback on rightwing

Dont expect this to happen in games were we arent rotating. But Pjaca played very good imo. He just decided to finish like Amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)