[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Barzagli should never be deployed as a RB again.
Anyone who says we don't need a midfielder, please re-watch this game to understand the importance of a dynamic box to box midfielder in a 2 man midfield. We gave away too many passes, and conceded far too much space in the 2nd half.
Rugani needs to play more often; he is our best defender this season.
Pjaca needs to be more calm and composed, but he possesses immense talent.
We missed Mandzukic and Sandro today.
We deserved this win. We should've been 2-0 up at HT. Milan had no business being in this game until the end.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:D

his hand and arm was away from his body, shouldve kept them down.
Like I said, this is 50-50 and no matter the ref decision one of the teams will always be mad at the referee in these situations. I get the impression that De Sciglio (or was it the other guy?) had absolutely no intention to play with his hand and that's why I wouldn't have given it. But it's a valid explanation that the arm wasn't close to his body. As 50-50 as it gets, considering the handball rules for a penalty kick.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think it was a penalty, but frankly I don't give a shit because we deserved much more decisions our way. Justice is sweet and that's all that matters. Milan the cunts are irritating, like a fucking 8 year old petulant kid who cries for everything and when they get it in their favour they shut up and enjoy. Fuck them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Like I said, this is 50-50 and no matter the ref decision one of the teams will always be mad at the referee in these situations. I get the impression that De Sciglio (or was it the other guy?) had absolutely no intention to play with his hand and that's why I wouldn't have given it. But it's a valid explanation that the arm wasn't close to his body. As 50-50 as it gets, considering the handball rules for a penalty kick.
:tup: exactly, although I'd say 60-40 personally the whole ball to hand and hand to ball scenario. Distance and speed of cross makes it difficult. I didn't expect a penalty must admit so it was a pleasant suprise. Either way it's deserved.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't think it was a penalty, but frankly I don't give a $#@! because we deserved much more decisions our way. Justice is sweet and that's all that matters. Milan the $#@!s are irritating, like a $#@!ing 8 year old petulant kid who cries for everything and when they get it in their favour they shut up and enjoy. $#@! them.

If that wasn't a penalty then the handball rule shouldn't even exist.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If that wasn't a penalty then the handball rule shouldn't even exist.
Speed of cross, distance, intention all plays a part. It happened too fast. Anyone can make a mistake though camera position tells half the story, I can only think the linesman saw his hand move towards the ball which is why he favoured it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mark my words.Maybe not this year,not next year but in maximum two years by now he will be a star for Genoa or Sampdoria if he don't go to EPL.Not a Juve material.
I dont agree
He is a very good player who has one major fault which is shooting! Thats it... he can work on it..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
There's no such thing as 50/50. It depends on wether it is arm to ball or ball to arm and the ref has to make that judgement (which is difficult). Just introduce video technology already. That will only benefit our cause.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lol. Yeah, for a Milan fan this is a 100% penalty. They get them 11 times out of 10. Not sure why would they, of all people, complain.

Frankly, this was 50-50. Clear handball, but the distance is problematic. The rules are kinda unclear about this. They say a penalty is given if a player "handles the ball deliberately" in his own penalty area. The ref is allowed to decide what is and what isn't a deliberate handball.

I'm not sure this can be considered a deliberate handball so personally I wouldn't have given it.
It wasn't deliberate, the player could try harder to avoid it yes and some times the refs just punish that. I really hate it when a derby is decided by such penalties and red cards, but no other team deserved it more than Meeelan

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=twitter;840321304213499908]https://twitter.com/realvarriale/status/840321304213499908[/video]

In 1 month inter napoli milan loose and are furious going out of Juve stadium. They're all crazy or our football has a big problem.

A JOURNALIST

VARRIALE MERDA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)