[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It wasnt a pk in my opinion.

Makes it all the more satisfying after the disallowed Pjanic goal from their home game.

What goes around comes around bitches.
I dont think it is something that can be interpreted in another manner - He crossed the ball and he blocked it with his hand while his hand wasnt close to his body
Do I think he meant to touch it?! No! But it doesnt matter as he should have done better and keep his hands near his body

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I just read the Milan forums. I'm amazed at how ridiculous this shit had become. They wholeheartedly believe it wasn't a penalty? This is amaaaazing.

No wonder people join scientology. A lot of idiots on this planet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My internet dropped out at 88' fuck me cant believe I missed the end after watching all that intense fristration

Any videos??? Was it a penalty?
[video=streamable;yjnok]https://streamable.com/yjnok[/video]
[video=streamable;5f2ue]https://streamable.com/5f2ue[/video]
[video=streamable;mtakf]https://streamable.com/mtakf[/video]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont think it is something that can be interpreted in another manner - He crossed the ball and he blocked it with his hand while his hand wasnt close to his body
Do I think he meant to touch it?! No! But it doesnt matter as he should have done better and keep his hands near his body
I always thought if you stick your arm out like that you can mostly expect to concede a penalty, even given the distance. It's not like he was facing Lichtsteiner and had his hands by his side, but when you turn your body your arms go up and often those are given.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic was atrocious.
Barzagli should never be deployed as a RB again.
Anyone who says we don't need a midfielder, please re-watch this game to understand the importance of a dynamic box to box midfielder in a 2 man midfield. We gave away too many passes, and conceded far too much space in the 2nd half.
Rugani needs to play more often; he is our best defender this season.
Pjaca needs to be more calm and composed, but he possesses immense talent.
We missed Mandzukic and Sandro today.
We deserved this win. We should've been 2-0 up at HT. Milan had no business being in this game until the end.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It was so funny to see Galiani leaves like he said - Eh this game is over, I should get early not to get stuck in traffic and then when he is out bamm..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Arm was extended and the ball hit it. If his arm was closer to his side I would feel sorry for them. It's a 50/50 by the looks of it and we got the benefit of the doubt.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Come on, he created most of his half chances today himself. Today's ratings:

- Alves, can't handle serie A football

- Donnaruma, man of the match

- Dybala, exciting to watch. I said he will score at 1-1. Proved me right.

- higuain, amazing how many strong bicycle kicks he can make in one game. AND not get injured from it.

- khedira, once again a slower padoin. The only interesting thing he did was putting his hands on the shoulder of suso.

I am honestly worried by the amount of sloppy passing today. Pjanic, asamoah, barzagli, alves, and khedira. I can see exhaustion creeping into the team.
R u a Milan fan?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We played very well attacking wise but terrible defensive display!
Pjaca could have ended the game with a hatrick if only he knew how to score - He really needs to take a full training workout only on his shooting!
Dybala has been excellent today and Higuain despite not scoring has been quite good

MOTM Donnarumma without a doubt - This guy is definitely the next Buffon - He is an absolute monster! 30M 40M 50M 60M sign him whatever the cost!

I must say as much as the game have been very good to watch we need to play different formations should we meet strong opposition such as Atl Madrid Barcelona or Bayern...
Mark my words.Maybe not this year,not next year but in maximum two years by now he will be a star for Genoa or Sampdoria if he don't go to EPL.Not a Juve material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)