[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I swear to God if they try to sell this as some kind of bad ref decision I will go lose my mind.

We had 2 clear pens denied and this one was a 100% obvious handball :sergio:.
Roma forum, Milan forum, Inter forum all in total conspiracy meltdown mode. All of them saying it wasn't handball and it was after the 4 minutes.

Idiots completely ignoring the 30 seconds the ref added for the red card. :lol2:

Now saying it bounced of his stomach onto his hand so no penalty :lol2:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Contact is 100% penalty, distance makes it a little more questionable, but third or fourth shout, come the fuck on. The terrorist killed us all game otherwise.
a couple say Massa was waiting to give one back to Juve after the game in Milan. :D

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Come on, he created most of his half chances today himself. Today's ratings:

- Alves, can't handle serie A football

- Donnaruma, man of the match

- Dybala, exciting to watch. I said he will score at 1-1. Proved me right.

- higuain, amazing how many strong bicycle kicks he can make in one game. AND not get injured from it.

- khedira, once again a slower padoin. The only interesting thing he did was putting his hands on the shoulder of suso.

I am honestly worried by the amount of sloppy passing today. Pjanic, asamoah, barzagli, alves, and khedira. I can see exhaustion creeping into the team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I swear to God if they try to sell this as some kind of bad ref decision I will go lose my mind.

We had 2 clear pens denied and this one was a 100% obvious handball :sergio:.
They will.

Everything that went against us will be forgotten. But don't lose your mind. Learn to enjoy this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It wasn't and the referee was a complete piece of shit in the second half. Bonucci needed to be sent off for unsportsmanlike behaviour, they should've gotten so many cards for diving and arguing by the same standard that our players got penalised. It's a disgrace but I could've stomached it, if it wasn't for that phantom penalty.

Fuck Juventus and their history built on nothing but corruption.
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)