[Serie A, 27th round] Udinese 1-1 JUVENTUS [5th March, 2017] (3 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There is a consensus that tomorrow Allegri will stick with 4-2-3-1 which most likely suggests that Mandzukic and Cuadrado start.

This suggests the following:-

----------------------------Buffon------------------------
----- Alves------ Bonucci ------- Rugani--------Sandro
--------------------Pjanic------------Khedira------------
----------Cuadrado----------Dybala--------Mandzukic
---------------------------Higuain------------------------

The principal objective, especially following the Roma 1-2 Napoli result, is to make absolutely certain that we collect three points to increase the points lead back to +10 after match day 27 and hopefully a good 1st 45 minutes tomorrow and a couple of goals without reply will provide the opportunity to bring on players from the bench from 55/60 minutes onwards.

With luck we can be in a position to wrap the 6th successive Scudetto up by the second or third week in April.
:agree:.Only I am not sure about starting Alves.And Alegri states at his press that Marchisio will play which means that probably Khedira will be rested.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    If we don't win the treble this season, I will leave the Forum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Lemina is injured again (apparently), Mandragora (seriously?) is with the Primavera, and I don't give a fuck about Sturaro, so I don't know, but he's probably injured :D

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    There is a consensus that tomorrow Allegri will stick with 4-2-3-1 which most likely suggests that Mandzukic and Cuadrado start.

This suggests the following:-

----------------------------Buffon------------------------
    ----- Alves------ Bonucci ------- Rugani--------Sandro
    --------------------Pjanic------------Khedira------------
    ----------Cuadrado----------Dybala--------Mandzukic
    ---------------------------Higuain------------------------

The principal objective, especially following the Roma 1-2 Napoli result, is to make absolutely certain that we collect three points to increase the points lead back to +10 after match day 27 and hopefully a good 1st 45 minutes tomorrow and a couple of goals without reply will provide the opportunity to bring on players from the bench from 55/60 minutes onwards.

With luck we can be in a position to wrap the 6th successive Scudetto up by the second or third week in April.
    How are the 3 points this game more important after Roma lost?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Having such a big advantage over the second place at this stage is a psychological boost. We also have a rather comfortable situation in CI semi allowing us to focus on CL.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    It's important inasmuch as the sooner it becomes mathematically possible to lock away the Scudetto, the attention can really focus on the attempt to win the Champions League come April onwards. If results go our way for the rest of March (including the match against Milan next weekend) and if Roma/Napoli continue dropping points then I would say that it is entirely plausible to posit a situation that we could have a lead over the nearest rival of say 15 points by match day 32.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Higuain has played non stop 2-3 months in, now would have been a good time for a rest before Milan and Porto

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    I love you too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Schwartz $#@!: "I'll be back"

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

Where are these player ratings from?

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain has played non stop 2-3 months in, now would have been a good time for a rest before Milan and Porto
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Fake fanning this. First match I am going to miss for years.
    I'm not fake fanning this but this is the 1st time in years I can't record a Juve match. :shocked2: So I have to watch it LIVE. :sigh:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    anti-Juventini and some journalists wanting farsopoli 2.0 because Delneri not playing a not in-form Théreau because he wants him fit for Pescara. ::lol3::

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #60
    :howler: Like playing Thereau would make a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)