[Serie A, 26th round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli [25th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Dani Alves

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Almost as many Brazilians as Italians starting. In Juventus. If someone predicted this ten years ago I would have laughed so hard.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
First half was frustrating mainly because missed goals.

Second half was entertaining and we dominated from beggining to end. Good win.

Everyone upped their game in the 2nd half, specially cuads and mandz, and well empoli had nothing on us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Both fullbacks played really well tonight, MotM one of them for me. Probs to Empoli for making it tough for us.
This too.

Alves is good in this kind of games. He did a heavy pass on pjaca in the end, which could have been a goal if it wasnt for that reason, but otherwise he helped his friends a lot.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Half a performance was enough. They tired a lot and we toyed with them. Ultimately we are doing this to a lot of teams who make things difficult first half, we have lots of difference options on the field and off the bench, and it's hard to press for more than an hour.

Ideal kind of performance, or at least the timing of the goals. Dani Alves looks like he's understanding a bit more about calcio. Alex Sandro needs nerfing against such teams. Pjanic is quality.

- - - Updated - - -

When marchisio went off, who was the captain? Bonucci?
Yes.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I missed the whole thing, is it worth watching on replay?
No highlights would be sufficient. In short, we get the ball to alves or cuadrado, they cross far post to Mario and that's it. Until eventually it worked out. From there onwards we strolled.

- - - Updated - - -

Half a performance was enough. They tired a lot and we toyed with them. Ultimately we are doing this to a lot of teams who make things difficult first half, we have lots of difference options on the field and off the bench, and it's hard to press for more than an hour.

Ideal kind of performance, or at least the timing of the goals. Dani Alves looks like he's understanding a bit more about calcio. Alex Sandro needs nerfing against such teams. Pjanic is quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.
Thought I'd check, from the stands, to the first team, to being a captain. His back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)