[Serie A, 26th round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli [25th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Dani Alves

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fuck, i hoped the game was tomorrow evening.

I'm at a birthday party tonight.
will you have wifi? you can watch the game online on your phone. that was the case with the juve-napoli match earlier this season: we were at a friend's 40th birthday party (he's juventino himself, too), we watched the 1st half on my phone along with the birthday guy, then we said fuck the party, let's watch it on tv, and mirrored the broadcast to a tv for the 2nd half :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic trequartista ::lol3::

Sturaro LW :sergio: :inter:
that's the most horrible lineup i've seen this year :D no way max fields this shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
will you have wifi? you can watch the game online on your phone. that was the case with the juve-napoli match earlier this season: we were at a friend's 40th birthday party (he's juventino himself, too), we watched the 1st half on my phone along with the birthday guy, then we said fuck the party, let's watch it on tv, and mirrored the broadcast to a tv for the 2nd half :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

that's the most horrible lineup i've seen this year :D no way max fields this shit.
Its a 4-3-3, silly media

Rincon, Pjanic, Sturaro

Cuadsbaby, BurgerMate, Manbro

Pjanic gonna play alot more forward then usual i recon

Oh they might have Wifi. not sure if i'll do it. I'm allready sort of an asshole for bringing lean steak and potatoes to a "vegetable pie and quiche dinner"

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Buffon
Benatia Bonucci Rugani
Dani Alves Rincon Lemina Sturaro Asamoah
Pjaca Mandzukic​
Brave call but it it looks a little too risky and threatens dropping 2 points.

Press reports certainly indicate that MA is set to start with XI that on paper looks less powerful than the XI that started against Palermo 8 days ago. I know we have a "big game" on Tuesday night but if I were Max, I would start again with a strongish 11 with 3 switches from HT onwards assuming we have at least a 1 goal advantage at HT.

Empoli have more firepower than Palermo, we must not hamper our prospects by fielding an under strength side and risking Roma/Napoli closing the gap.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh and it's a great time for people who can't decipher advance football tactics and theorems.
Nothing beats watching a bunch of people running on a green surface kicking a round object to each other and trying to make that object reach a rectangular shaped structure with a net behind it. It all gets better on Saturdays at 20.45 CET

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fuck, i hoped the game was tomorrow evening.

I'm at a birthday party tonight.
lol

It's my friends birthday on Monday but since he can't make it then we'll have to meet today ( in 1 hour). I thought I'd still make it for tonights match cause I didn't plan staying for too long. Then all of a sudden I got a phone call from my buddy from uni saying how his wife gave birth to a little girl. So I have to go to his place after this 'party' :p totally missing it.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
Maybe will play Pjaca and Sturaro, while Cuadrado stays on the bench

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to get some rest ', otherwise they don't arrive at the end of the season; we have excellent reserves that can do very well, especially in matches like that of this evening, thinking to the next engagements

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #75
    Empoli has the worst attack in Serie A. Clean sheet for sure. 2-0 imo.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    --------------------Buffon-----------------------
    Barza-------rugani----benatia-------sturaro
    -----------lemina---------asamoah-------------
    Pjaca------------marchisio-----------alexsandro
    --------------------Kean---------------------------

You are welcome

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    --------------------Buffon-----------------------
    Barza-------rugani----benatia-------sturaro
    -----------lemina---------asamoah-------------
    Pjaca------------marchisio-----------alexsandro
    --------------------Kean---------------------------

You are welcome
    wtf is that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)